Starting with Mulab - old dude needs help

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plutonia wrote: i started with a cheetah specdrum interface on rubber keyed zx spectrum 48k,a fostex x15 multitracker,cheap strat copy and various f/x pedals!
I didn't even know there were music apps for that!

Ha, the specdrum was so great.

so what hardware will you be getting rid of? :love:

Stuff I didn't sell yet:
- Quasimidi Rave-o-lution 309
- Quasimidi Raven Max (for people who can repair stuff, still great master keyboard)
- Korg Prophecy
- Korg Polysix (perfectly restored after the preowner let the battery run out, that's why I got it for 50$)
- Will Systems MAB-303 (that's a rare gem)
- Yamaha AN1X
- Roland MC303
- Roland TR 505
- Yamaha A3000

I think I'll keep the Polysix nad mount it to the wall, so many great memories. Love the old bastard.

ill PM you :wink:

TheKid wrote:Stuff I didn't sell yet:
- Korg Polysix (perfectly restored after the preowner let the battery run out, that's why I got it for 50$)
50$ that's amazing.. :shock: (yeah you should keep it!)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Just purchased Mulab. Going to install tomorrow and then we'll see. :)

Worth every penny!

i sent you a PM, did you get it?

PM sent.

Young pups!

I've used or owned an Altair, Commodore Pet/64/Amiga, Atari 400/800, Timex Sinclair, TRS-80, Fairlight, Osborne, PC, Atari ST, Apple without a case, Apple with a wood case, every generation of Mac, NeXt, and some I've undoubtedly forgotten because I'm so damn old. All when they were new.

I remember software stores with floppies in baggies. I know guys who go back to punch cards and beyond. I remember when color monitor meant green or amber text!

Surprisingly, I'm still breathing. ;-)

Ok, you win!

Use the version 5 beta (you need to mail Jo about a key for it). I find it very stable and it's 200% of what version 4 is :) No, 300%.
:hug:

sl23 wrote:Ok, you win!
All things being equal, I'd rather lose and be 34... They were very cool times though.

Er, I'm older than all of you... but people tell me I don't look that old. Ha! :)

Return to “MUTOOLS”