MuLab 5.0.39 (pre-release)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wow, you have been busy! (also, that new mux key worked perfectly! big thanks!)
Going to try this out right away :D
:hug:

I can't change the sample frequency. I had it set to 96kHz but i got an error message about it when starting mux and now there's only 44.1kHz available. What to do? :-o

When starting 'MuLab' you mean i assume? Maybe there is another app open that has taken the aduio driver? Close everything then start MuLab does that make a difference. FYI: Nothing has changed wrt the audio engine.

You're right, something had grabbed a'hold of it. After a reboot i was free to choose frequency again :)

I really like that browser to the right that you've added by the way. When i used maschine i created mux's out of everything and now they're all there to be used with easymode drag'n'drop :D

Agreed. The new browser in extremely convenient. Drag and drop makes the process of adding or changing a track much faster than before.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Er, still black background only? Although I'm saving some nice presets regardless... :)

I'm impressed with the 'Looks' settings, thanks Jo, it makes MuLab look far more polished ;-) Excellent work.

Couple minors though:
1. What is 'Main Editor Fore Colour'? Changed it to purple to see what would change but couldn't find anything!
2. I changed the text to a turquoise colour for menus, but the text in other places hasn't changed. Perhaps for consistency they should be the same? Specifically - Browser text (not the menu, just the 'displayed' text) also the Mux Preset text. EDIT: just noticed this appears to be standard throughout all other windows.

Also, a request, well a sort of extension of a previous. Due to using MuLab on primarily on a laptop, a button for the VK on the top right panel (not sure what you call it exactly) just something small to save keep right clicking and selecting Show VK. Sorry if I've repeated myself, I'm not badgering ;-)
mutools wrote:
  • - By default the UI focus box is not drawn anymore. It's still a preference that can be changed though.
    - By default the UI focus is not changed by hovering an UI component. It's still a preference that can be changed though.
How do I reset these as I preferred them to be active?
mutools wrote:
  • - Finetuned some menu texts. (note that this might break some existing shortcuts, just recreate them)
    - When unresolved shortcuts are found they're removed and the shortcut database is updated so you'll only get the message once.
I don't use these, but I hated it when the app SUMo would auto delete lists instead of ask whether to delete or fix. Just a thought for those that would like this option.
Last edited by sl23 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Upgrade!
Thanks for the Grid MW option :love:

Just downloaded at the office. Need to go home and test.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I really enjoy the new skin features. The presets load nicely and it's easy to save. I especially enjoy the dark menu options.

Pre-release!? Can't wait! :wheee: :tu:
My Setup.

Jo, I've noticed that while editing the new colour options, I R-clicked an 'old' colour to copy it and that 'Non-responsive R-click' was back. Would you be able to look into this please. I have MuLab set to single core as suggested and I have a Core i5 2core(real cores) so shouldn't have that problem now should I?

I know that when a menu is open that any click outside the menu will close the menu but that had been done. No menus were open and the R-click didn't respond. Btw, no audio was playing.

sl23 wrote:1. What is 'Main Editor Fore Colour'? Changed it to purple to see what would change but couldn't find anything!
It defines for example the default part color, or the color of the waveform when editing samples.
How do I reset these as I preferred them to be active?
It's in the docs -> Preferences.

sl23 wrote:Jo, I've noticed that while editing the new colour options, I R-clicked an 'old' colour to copy it and that 'Non-responsive R-click' was back. Would you be able to look into this please. I have MuLab set to single core as suggested and I have a Core i5 2core(real cores) so shouldn't have that problem now should I?
Maybe you're moving your mouse while right-clicking? If you move it more than 5 pixels then it will be interpreted as a drag. The "5 pixels" is a preference which can be edited, pls search the recent change log and then apply the standard 'change preference' procedure to change it, if you want.

I can understand why you say that, but, no sorry it's not that. Next time it happens I'll pay more attention just to rule it out 100%, though I know it's not the cause.

Also, those settings in the docs, most of those aren't in the MainSetup.txt file, should they be? Or do you just add what you need? When I update, i simply copy everything EXCEPT the User folder, otherwise the settings will get overwritten.

EDIT: the '5pixel' area you mentioned, I can't find the setting. There's an option for double click timing but not pixel area.

Ran into an OCD issue here. when using a mux oscillator half of the text is my theme color while the other half is orange. Would it be possible to also theme items such as the oscillator and musynth parameters?

My Setup.

Yes a known issue which has already been fixed here. The next package will fix that. Next package coming asap.

Return to “MUTOOLS”