MUX: a few questions and issues (from a very happy new inhabitant of planet Mux)

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Esben_Andersen wrote:
One last thing: Would you consider looking through my Drum Sampler Patch to see if you can spot some improvements regarding CPU usage and connections that could be made easier? It would be much appreciated.
I'll take a look! Send me a pm with a link, or post it here.

Totally understandable. I have yet a problem I need a bit of help with though.

In the Harmonizer Patch I've talked a bit about I've encountered some midi issues. The thing is that MHarmonizer is picking up the wrong notes from midi (which it doesn't when running it in normal vst-mode). But then I added an oscillator to the same event input and that played the exact same wrong notes as those in the MHarmonizer plugin. This is where it got a bit weird cause when I change the waveform within the oscillator it changed to the correct pitch immediately (only in the oscillator that is). I tuned the MHarmonizer and found out it was about 1,5 semitone higher in pitch than what it should be. Since I can't change tuning in cent with the Note Modifier module I can't use my whole patch now. I tried to build a new and simple Harmonizer Patch from scratch but the exact same error occured. Do you know what's wrong?

All the best,

Esben
soundcloud.com/rangleklods

Esben_Andersen wrote:4. I've encountered a very big bug about 10 times now where this error shows up: "Internal thread loop time-out error @ REP[12]". The only thing to do when it happens is reboot. And do so by forcing all applications to close. The error has happened when I've inserted Artillery2 and Effectrix (both Sugar Bytes) into my drum sampler patch. Actually the error happens even before I've inserted any events or audio into the plugins. Do you have any idea what this error is? I would really like to use Artillery2 within my Drum Sampler patch because it has an amazing time stretcher that can be event controlled. And the weird thing is that it loads up fine half the time I put it into Mux. The other half of the time everything freezes.
I plugged Artillery2 into MUX Vst 5.0.37 into MuLab 5.0.36 but could not repeat that issue. If you have any more pieces of the puzzle, let me know. Meanwhile i'll also keep my eyes open.

Return to “MUTOOLS”