Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

MUX 5 Vst Test

mutools
KVRAF

9214 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 pm

dakkra wrote:At some point I wasn't able to unlock the front panel design or right click at all.

I think i found what you encountered: When you right-click for a longer time, then the right-click is interpreted as a right-click drag, even when you don't move the mouse. Because in many places right-click-drag is used to pan the editor e.g. the composer, the MUX deep editor etc.

Solution: If you just want to do a right-click, don't wait too long before releasing the mouse button. By default you have 375 ms. If you want more time for doing a single right-click, you can increase the DoubleClickDeltaTime preference, cfr http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/common ... ences.html It's that same time that is also used to interprete a mouse-click-hold action.
dakkra
KVRian

834 posts since 4 Oct, 2012, from Utah

Postby dakkra; Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:49 pm

That's most likely the case. Thank you!
Ingonator
KVRAF

11583 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:23 am

Hi,

i just received the new key for MUX 5 and just installed the new version.

One of the most obvious changes seem to be the color coding in the Macro controls and doubling the amount of marcro controls to 32 which is amazing.

The sequence player seems to be a great addition too.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
HW: Blofeld, Pulse 2, UltraNova, Bass Station 2
SW: PPG 3.V, Largo, Nave, Icarus, Avenger, Serum, Legend, Saurus 2, Diva, Repro-5, VC 6, Komplete 10, many more
i5-3350P / Win 10 x64 / Live 9 / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Bitwig 2 / Studio One 3
mutools
KVRAF

Postby mutools; Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 am

And another goodie: MUX 5 Vst is a FREE update for MUX 1 Vst users! ;)
mutools
KVRAF

Postby mutools; Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 am

And to others: MUX Vst has been lowered in price to 49 euro!

Only 49 euros for a completely modular synth and effect, with a top-quality uncompromised sound and super flexibility :o

There are many synths out there that are price-tagged above 100 or even 200 euro while you can get so much sonic power and inspiration for only 49 euro. Buy it and spread the news and support the further development of MuLab and the MUX.

Damn i wish i didn't create the thing so i could buy it!
vanhaze
KVRist

221 posts since 23 Oct, 2004

Postby vanhaze; Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:39 am

Still no version for mac ??

pfffff :x
Rob van Hees
dakkra
KVRian

834 posts since 4 Oct, 2012, from Utah

Postby dakkra; Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:05 am

vanhaze wrote:Still no version for mac ??

pfffff :x

Hey man, Jo is only one person. He does a lot of work for us. I'm sure AU will come eventually. Just be patient. :)
fugazi81
KVRist

48 posts since 18 Dec, 2011, from Dortmund / Germany

Postby fugazi81; Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 am

Mux 5 WOW!

The sequence player is a fantastic addition :love:

Thank you so much Jo, really appreciate it.

Lot's of :hug: for the free update!!!

I would buy it again and again... again and again... again and again :D
Ingonator
KVRAF

11583 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 am

mutools wrote:

:hihi:
Ingo Weidner
HW: Blofeld, Pulse 2, UltraNova, Bass Station 2
SW: PPG 3.V, Largo, Nave, Icarus, Avenger, Serum, Legend, Saurus 2, Diva, Repro-5, VC 6, Komplete 10, many more
i5-3350P / Win 10 x64 / Live 9 / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Bitwig 2 / Studio One 3
paradiddle
KVRian

1415 posts since 14 Aug, 2001, from montreal, canada

Postby paradiddle; Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you very much for the update. The gui is a bit more snappier. Double-clicking to open modules in the deep editor was a bit clunky in the previous version. In version 5 however! No prob!

Pat
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!
Grodada
KVRist

42 posts since 4 Sep, 2011, from france

Postby Grodada; Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:33 pm

xfer cthulhu midi plugin is accepted in mux 5, to chain midi vst and vsti is possible?
pquenin
KVRian

594 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from france

Postby pquenin; Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 pm

I have played with the MUX 5 VST (test version), and I can see "Compositions", "Sequences" and "Muclips", "Midifiles" on the new browser...
Aren't these only for Mulab ????
paradiddle
KVRian

1415 posts since 14 Aug, 2001, from montreal, canada

Postby paradiddle; Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm

There's a new sequencer module in mux :)
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!
druid
KVRAF

1601 posts since 23 Jun, 2004, from Australia

Postby druid; Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi, if I may just add my two cents:

Coming from an energyXT background (a while ago now) I actually used to split stereo to two mono manually in order to process L and R separately. Sometimes to get a stereo effect. I had a guitar that used different distortion effects on the L and R in order to widen the stereo field and colour the sound more. I had other uses too.

I wouldn't use them all the time, but having an interface option to group input/outputs would be one thing that sways me to purchasing this. Editing a text file is OK ... to change how the program itself functions for everything, but not for every single VST? That's highly unintuitive.

It'd be great if you put some more thought into how people can utilise the separation of L and R, or even group into an input/ouput of 4 or 5, for stereo editing? (Though usually they are treated as a series of stereo pairs, which is also fine.) In the end it's your decision, but I would suggest that the option is more useful than people seem to believe!
Impulslogik
KVRist

50 posts since 18 May, 2011, from Germany

Postby Impulslogik; Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks for the generous update. MUX is a really creative tool.

But:

Impulslogik wrote:Hi,

works good so far. WinXP 32bit, Reaper...

but there is a graphic problem with midishaper. In mux5 and also in version one i can't use the dropdown menues from midishaper. It is impossible to choose the values inside because the dropdowns seems to flicker...sorry i have no words for that effekt.

The problem is with all of cableguys plugins. Is it because they use their own graphics for the menues/dropdowns? :?

Thanks...

BTW: Metaplugin has also a problem with it...
PreviousNext

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS