MUX 5 Vst Test

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please also contact the plugin developer about this. If they need my assistence in order to narrow the prob down, i'm open to that, they can email me.

will this be available to purchase for mac ?

At this point MUX Vst is for Windows only. There is no ETA yet for the OSX version.

I'm just hanging in an endless loop of
"internal thread loop time-out error@ REP[12]"
Preset is "Transe gate", Studio one pro 2.5 64bit, Windows 8 pro 64 bit.

Do you have any more details about what you were doing and/or how i can repeat this?

mutools wrote:Do you have any more details about what you were doing and/or how i can repeat this?
I tried to figure out how to use StepSequence, so I used all controls, deleted and added points.
That led to the endless loop, I had to restart.
I couldn't cause the same error today.
Sorry, there isn't more I can add.
What does that message mean, what is REP[12]?

tweiss2000 wrote:I tried to figure out how to use StepSequence, so I used all controls, deleted and added points. That led to the endless loop, I had to restart.
Thanks for the extra info. I'm trying to repeat it, but no 'luck' so far.
It's too technical to explain. Users should never get that error message. Researching...

mutools wrote:
It's too technical to explain. Users should never get that error message. Researching...
I also had this message in Tracktion 4, when closing the application, but I can't have it now with Tracktion 4.0.4

A question about MUX : if we want to use muclips, sequence, racks in MUX, we must create them in Mulab before ?

pquenin wrote:A question about MUX : if we want to use muclips, sequence, racks in MUX, we must create them in Mulab before ?
MuClips yes indeed as you need the composer for that which is not (yet) in the MUX.

But sequences and racks can perfectly be created and saved/reloaded in the MUX VST. And such presets are also compatible with MuLab.

About sequences: Currently the only place where sequences are used in MUX VST is the Sequence Player. You can create a new sequence from there and the sequence context menu (right-click its name in the Sequence Player or right-click the sequence editor background) contains the "Presets" function group.

mutools wrote:the composer ... is not (yet) in the MUX.
Wooo.... That sounds very promising...

mutools wrote: But sequences and racks can perfectly be created and saved/reloaded in the MUX VST. And such presets are also compatible with MuLab.
Awesome !

In the MUX browser, there is also a button for "Compositions" : do you plan to add compositions in the MUX too ?

That "Compositions" browser button indeed is irrelevant in the MUX Vst. I got a note about that on the wishlist and will see if i can easily remove it in the MUX Vst version. About the future: I'm thinking about the option to add compositions into the MUX but that's still loose dreaming/thinking. No concrete plans yet.

Does that mean the MUX will be a VST version of a DAW?

sl23 wrote:Does that mean the MUX will be a VST version of a DAW?
*takes a really deep breath and sits down*

:-o :shock: :hyper: :wheee: :hail: :smack: :hyper: :party: :party:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

I assume you like the idea then! ;-)
Instead of MUX VST it would be MuLab VST! :shrug: :phones: :clap:

It would negate the need for ReWire? Make syncing redundant?

Return to “MUTOOLS”