MuLab & MUX Vst 5.0.41

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks, there are updated versions M5.0.41 of MuLab and MUX Vst on the download pages on the website.

For those of you who have already installed M5.0.39 you can use the 'Quick Patch' links to grab the newest app patches. That's easier and faster than having to download the complete new package and copy your user settings.

What's changed since M5.0.39:
  • Fixed a crash bug when doing "Close All Module Editors" when VST editors are open.
  • Fixed a problem when replacing a VST plugin by another VST plugin while having opened a generic VST editor for that plugin.
  • Increased stability of the VST plug-in interface.
  • OSX: Fixed a problem with drag-dropping external files into MuLab / MUX.
Cheers!

DELETED

Maybe a MIDI keyboard would speed up things quite a bit?

You can use the virtual keyboard
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

DELETED

DELETED

michi_mak wrote:it seems MuLab users are getting the new R users
What are "R users"?
- answering without understanding the question...
i was talking about keyboard shortcuts as in keycommands :roll:
michi_mak wrote:
sorohanro wrote:Maybe a MIDI keyboard would speed up things quite a bit?
maybe slow down before giving uncalled for answers?
There was indeed a misunderstanding, which happens, but people were at least so kind to show a helping hand, so please be at least respectful.

DELETED

michi_mak wrote:would i be able to create a whole drum beat with keyboard shortcuts only ( your tutorial videos always seem to be very very heavy in mouse work )???
insert notes, select notes, change their velocity, change their position and / or length , change their pitch , toggle grid snap as examples.
Using the shortcut system you can map almost any context menu item to a keyboard key or MIDI event. Not all the functions you mention are in context functions yet, so i think it's not possible to do what you want i.e. without using the mouse. Though it should be possible to map many context functions to keys.
is there some way of step recording?
Yes: It's in the sequence part context menu -> "Step Recorder".
So right-click a sequence part, or right-click the sequence editor background.
Or you can map a shortcut key to it.

Detailed info about the step recorder on http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/recording.html

DELETED

I found a graphical glitch when I opened a .39 session in .41. When I pulled the edge of a clip to iterate it some (sometimes all) of the iterations in the composer window did not show the notes in the clip segment.

My Setup.

Maybe that sequence wasn't looped?

mutools wrote:Maybe that sequence wasn't looped?
it is looped. if you look at the bottom sequence it will show 3 loops then one empty. When the transport bar passes over the "empty" clips I still hear them play back.
My Setup.

Please email me that session. (no need to include samples etc)

mutools wrote:Please email me that session. (no need to include samples etc)
I have already seen this before (5.0.39) : clips that appear empty when looped...

Return to “MUTOOLS”