MuLab & MUX Vst 5.0.41

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a preference way to have deep level windows just opening in place rather than a new one?
Similar to the option in Windows when opening folders: New window or same window.
Then with a back or forward command we can still navigate the levels.
That though, would create a problem if we need to work simultaneously on different levels...Maybe a double click with a Modifier would allow us to open a new window in the same window ( as in the folders example) when needed to save space?

Edit: never mind... it would be confusing when opening devices windows.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I was just recording a little pattern and noticed that with every new track I recorded a new subtrack was added to the tracks already recorded before. Those subtracks look like automation tracks. What are they and how can I stop them from popping up? I can delete them without there being any effect on the sound.
Those subtracks only appear at the times I record something and they all have the same subtrack name, String Out...

A screenshot:
https://www.box.com/s/hbvqns5aizx9p6507fa1

Why do I need Flash to look at a PNG file?

I guess it's because of the preview that site uses for most common file types.

It looks like some VST is sending out events. When you open those 'unexpected' parts in the Event List Editor then what does that tell?

It only says 15.
Yes, I guess it is the new version of a VST that somehow causes that behavior. I just tried it again and Mulab had a serious crash because of that VST. I will tell the developer to look into it :)

Odd, I just tried the plugin (N-Lite-N and its successor N-Lite-ND) in Mixcraft, there it works flawlessly, no additional tracks being added. That suggests it has to do with Mulab.

Then again, no other plugin causes such behavior in Mulab, either, whether SE synth or not. That suggests it has to do with those two plugins.

The developer said he analyzed his synth again module by module, he couldn't find anything wrong with it. He uses Reaper and there is no problem in it.

I have no idea where the problem is :? Basically I have other synths to use instead, but I have already programmed dozens of patches for it, so I would kind of miss it.

The maker of N-Lite-ND said he found the issue and resolved it, and indeed it is no longer present with version 2 of that plugin :) No idea why the old version worked correctly in Mixcraft from the start, but not in Mulab...

Is it possible in the MUX to touch a VST parameter and then when I open the Parameter Event Generator that Parameter is selected similar to when we do it with the Map MIDI Controller procedure?
Some VST use cryptic names such as u-he synths! :cry:

This feature would be such a blessing in setting up modulations (now I go to the MIDI steps to figure them out. Not a big deal but simplicity is always better in MuLab)

Just trying to help using the current version, what about this:

* Wiggle the VST parameter in the VST editor.
* Click the Options button on top of the VST editor and choose "Map MIDI Controller".
* Now in "Parameter" you see the (cryptic) VST parameter name.
* As you know the (cryptic) VST parameter name it's more easy to setup the Parameter Event Generator.

Hope this helps.

mutools wrote:Just trying to help using the current version, what about this:

* Wiggle the VST parameter in the VST editor.
* Click the Options button on top of the VST editor and choose "Map MIDI Controller".
* Now in "Parameter" you see the (cryptic) VST parameter name.
* As you know the (cryptic) VST parameter name it's more easy to setup the Parameter Event Generator.

Hope this helps.
Yes. This is what I do.
Trying to help with the current version.... That mean you have a future plan? :love:

Thank for reply.

Another question if I may.
There is no shortcut for zooming right?
I' m trying to Select All ( in the composer) and then Zoom Selection. Possible?
(Using shortcut only of course)

It's on the wishlist. Ok, i'm looking into this now but there is a little complication, will do my best to solve it on short term, otherwise it stays on the wishlist. My main focus is somewhere else atm (something MUX related).

I noticed some issues with the Generic and Specific as you mentioned in the docs.
Wishlist is fine with me.

Can anyone using Mux and Maschine confirm that even though you have 32 metas in Mux, only 16 will still show up in Maschine?

Edit: My bad!! I just did an auto-reload parameters thing in Maschine and the 2 extra pages was found ...

Ignore this post!
:hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”