[FIXED] Mulab 5 UL License Key Problem

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!
I bought Mulab 5 UL yesterday, but I didn't receive my key.
I've noticed the small instruction text on the web page where they sell it, but it was too late, since I expected the key to be e-mailed to me and closed the paypal page instead of returning to mutools.com...
Will I get my key at all now?.. I've e-mailed the support, but they're silent.
How long does it usually take them to respond? :(
Last edited by shadowlurker87 on Tue May 07, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowlurker87 wrote:Hello everyone!
I bought Mulab 5 UL yesterday, but I didn't receive my key.
I've noticed the small instruction text on the web page where they sell it, but it was too late, since I expected the key to be e-mailed to me and closed the paypal page instead of returning to mutools.com...
Will I get my key at all now?..
There are no pending user keys to be sent. In other words: Your MuLab 5 UL user key has been sent.

Please also check any spam folders on your side, maybe your email client has sorted that email with your user key into a spam folder?
I've e-mailed the support, but they're silent.
How long does it usually take them to respond? :(
For urgent cases, almost immediately. I don't know which support email you mean as i don't see any open user key cases. Please resend your email or PM me via this forum including your real name so i know which user key your talking about for i can deduct your real name from your kvr user name. Thanks.

It appears the reason was my original e-mail address. Now that you've sent the key to my gmail I've got it. Thank you very much! :)

Glad all is fine now :)

Can you please edit the title of this topic (= edit your first post) and append a "(Fixed)" to it. Thanks.

Return to “MUTOOLS”