I have some crackles when i use Mulab

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

If you listen one of my composition here :

https://soundcloud.com/rageagainst-2/rageagainst-wav

You could here, at 0:32 or 0:43 for exemple, a little crackles. I don't know what is it. It's very strange because my configuration is very high, and my CPU not busy. My sound card is a Line 6 toneport UX2, and before i used cubase and i didn't have this kind of issue. Could you help me ?

Thanks

And i add that the sound is not as good as the original, when i play it in mu.lab I feel lot of compression, and sometimes it's like the sound is detuned... However I export in 32 bits with mulab UL. But the sound is bad. And i'm disgusted, because I bought UL to solve it, but no...

It's all audio files or a mix VSTs and audio?

If it sounds different, you must have changed the setup of your tracks.

If you export track by track separately, on which track is the noise?

There are so many things that could be wrong.

Temporarily move your user settings out of the way.
Start a completely new session, change none of the settings or fader levels and add no plugins.
Import one audio file.
Do a mixdown.
Compare the original audio and the mixdown in Audacity or similar.

If that is causing a problem, you'll will have to say what version number of MuLab you are using and provide detail on how you imported the audio file.

If it is not causing a problem (in that simple scenario), then the problem is not MuLab itself.

Hi galaad69, these little noise spikes implicitly tell that this is an invalid installation. Are you an official MuLab user? Which MuLab version are you using?
Did you apply an application patch update (i.e. only updated the .app or .exe file)? If yes then are you sure you also updated the .ID file?

BTW: Nice track!

galaad69 wrote:I bought UL to solve it
Sorry i didn't notice this sentence before. Please contact me via email and let me know your purchase data. We'll sort this out.

Return to “MUTOOLS”