MUX Vst 5.2.15 RC

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the idea of making it smaller if possible and also could the foreground cable be the only coloured one again please? Where they're all red it's a bit distracting and takes longer to check the actual focused pad.

Ideally I'd like to add the cables to the User Looks colour system, but I doubt you'll want to do that :-(

sl23 wrote:I like the idea of making it smaller if possible and also could the foreground cable be the only coloured one again please? Where they're all red it's a bit distracting and takes longer to check the actual focused pad.
They're not all equally red, focused pad cable is more prominent. I've made the focused pad itself also more explicit cfr pictures below.

Which of these 2 MuDrum color schemes do you like most as a default:

Terra:

Vino:

mutools wrote:Which of these 2 MuDrum color schemes do you like most as a default:
Vino is better but has the problem that the contrast between the boxes and the background is too low... :?

Vino, prefferably Vino Tinto ;)

Vino :hihi:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Yes that's the one i personally like most too. I don't see the point about the low contrast between the boxes and the background though.

mutools wrote: I don't see the point about the low contrast between the boxes and the background though.

me neither, i like it as it is

Terra. The point of the contrast is to distinguish synth from background. But as long as it remains changeable the default is irrelevant.

Re. Cables - Sorry still prefer as it was before... :-(

MUX Vst 5.2.16 has finally been released and is available on http://www.mutools.com/mux-downloads.html

What's new since the last MUX Vst 5.2.15:
  • Sequence Player module: The sequence selector edit button was misaligned. Fixed.
  • Fixed some crash bugs in case dropping things on the composer while no composition is selected i.e. when composer shows "No Composition".
  • Finetuned graphics of MuDrum, MuSampla, and several other places.
  • Improved MUX preset library.
Due to the changes in the graphics and library, recommended installation/update is cfr http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/installation.html

Cheers!

Return to “MUTOOLS”