Turning Off Autoscroll

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This seems impossible. Each time I turn autoscroll off it just get back on somehow.
This is annoying while editing a note and then all the screen goes off and the note gets messed up, so, I right click, uncheck autoscroll and start editing again. Seems ok, but as soon as I enter some new event, autoscroll is on again... How can I turn it off for good? I don't need it, I always hated it in Reason or FL.

What MuLab version are you using? If not yet done please update to the latest MuLab 5.4.1.

Yep, that's the one I'm using.

I can't repeat the behaviour you describe :? When i switch off autoscroll it stays switched off.

Please start from a new test session create a sequence part, open it, switch off autoscroll and insert a note. So that makes autoscroll switch on?

nope, but creating a new track makes all session to scroll again
nothing that you should worry too much, just my state of mind when EVERYTHING is annoying ;)

I still don't get it. I start from a new session, create a sequence, edit it, switch off autoscroll, then i add a track, then the autoscroll in that first part is still switched off.

Or do you mean that autoscroll is on in a new part? Yes that's true as editor settings like zoom etc incl. autoscroll are memorized per part, and a new part starts with autoscroll on by default.

You put things into words better than I do :) Thanks for the answer.
Is there a way to globally turn it off? (No, I don't mean "on all devices and programs on entire world", well, if that would be possible...)

Return to “MUTOOLS”