MIDI Event Recorder module - jam origin midi guitar

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jo,

referring to earlier posts is it going to be possible to use jam origin midi guitar in mulab?

link below that shows how other daw's can be set up to use it:

http://www.jamorigin.com/midi-guitar/Windows-Mac/help/

i'm stuck using ableton just now but want to use midi guitar in mulab!

You can play your guitar and record audio of the used synth, but there is still no Midi Event Recorder module for recording midi data inside Mulab. M6?

Yes, I'm asking because I would have thought it would be relatively easy to add this midi functionality to the mux in a modular system.

Great f/x and new mono synth btw. Your postings and downloads are much appreciated andres.

Update?

If I understand correctly.. it's a software "midifier"?

I've just seen the webpage that you linked but beeing not native English speaking there are a few things which remain a bit nebulous for me...

You have tried it with Mulab and this procedure?

Until today I knew only hardware midifiers. I'm very interested by a feature like that in Mulab or Mux...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

i think virtual midi driver is only way to get it working in mulab so I gave up. i just use mux in ableton now cos i write probably bout a quarter of time using midi geetar and its good to have option if I'm in middle of a tune. you play stuff in differently so the result is not like you would record using a keyboard.

Return to “MUTOOLS”