Did mux ever get waves support?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just curious.

the problem is the waves shell not mux. you can use shell2vst.exe (also for x64) to get the single .dll's of all your installed waves plugins package.
http://www.xlutop.com/buzz/zip/shell2vst.zip
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks

A quick suggestion: I use shell2vst but it dumps all the plugins in the same folder. I created a batch file for myself that moves them to a separate folder from my VSTs and sorts them into categories the way they come up in the Cubendo menu. Actually, there's two batch files and Waves folders: one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit.

This allows hosts that can read the shell to use the waveshell file in the VST folder, and hosts that don't to be pointed to the alternate Waves folder; this avoids the Waves plugins from appearing twice in your VST listing of waveshell-enabled hosts and the batch files allow you to quickly redo the sort and recreate the Waves folders whenever there's an update of your plugins.

Return to “MUTOOLS”