MuLab 6.0.35 released

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mellick wrote:I do apologise for jumping to the conclusion MuLabs was to blame. I am now going to go out and buy a huge frozen trout to slap myself around the head with.
Please don't. That's painful!!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Particularly for the trout.

i wish as you drag out the browser it would would snap could you do it for the next update thank you

I updated to a new install of MuLab 6 and improvements are great!
I did notice however, that the MUX preset library has reduced in number since MuLab 5? For example I had a previous session using SynBass.Mux, I inadvertently stepped away from it while editing - when I tried top reinstate it I could not find it in the Factory Presets!
I have transferred missing presets from my MuLab 5 library.
Is the omission intentional?
Thanks,

Yes intended.

There is a new M6.0.35 update in http://www.mutools.com/mulab/forsythia/

How to update: Update your current .app/.exe and .ID by these new files.

What's changed since M6.0.32:
  • Fixed a problem on OSX when copying the User folder from M5 into M6.
  • Fixed a crash bug when doing "Edit MIDI Input Channel Targets" with MuLab 64 bit.
  • Enhanced interaction between the Step Recorder and the Sequence Editor.
  • When previewing items in the browser, then clicking that highlighted item again stops the preview.

mutools wrote:MuLab 6 has been released!
By the way, the "Latest news" at the top of the forum still says
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=79 wrote:Latest News: MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.5.2

Thanks for mentioning. Yes i know. That's because M6 is "being released". Also the facebook and twitter pages are not yet updated. That's because there are several steps to be taken during a release phase and first the users get the release news. But then i unexpectedly had to fix 2 bugs, one of which took me a looong full day. Both are fixed in M6.0.35, which also has 2 improvements (step sequencer + browser) besides these 2 fixes. So here we are now. Looking forward to complete the M6 release on all sites & levels.

I love the new Mulab's look and feel. It's getting better and better, and the sound is so big !

i think when you listen to a sound in the browser you should have the choice to loop it so it keeps playing also you have duplicate

if you have a reverb on a channel and you want to send it to other channels but have each channel to have a different amount of that reverb how do you do that anyone know any help thanks its okay figure it out

It would be nice that when loading a new session, after the dialog asking if we want to replace, to also get a dialog to ask if we want to save before replacing the session.

+1

This thread has almost become a feature request and tutorial thread :wink:

Regarding my own problems with some plugins, I assume it might have to do with the audio engine. When exploring possible causes I switched to other sampling rates and noticed that when using 44 kHz, Mulab's audio engine still times out after just a few minutes sometimes. I used to have that problem with previous versions as well. When using 96 kHz it never times out, which is why I have been using that for quite some time now. The only drawback of that is that it consumes much more CPU power.
With Mixcraft there is no time-out, either, regardless of the sampling rate used. Nor are there problems with plugins. So maybe those issues are connected and have the same cause.
I was wondering if the problem might go away if I bought a different sound card, but if not, I would have wasted 100 bucks or so :?

Btw, what is the logic behind those version numbers? Was there a .33 or .34 version? I thought .32 was the previous one :)

Return to “MUTOOLS”