MuLab 6.0.35 released

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fluffy_little_something wrote:Btw, what is the logic behind those version numbers? Was there a .33 or .34 version? I thought .32 was the previous one :)
Not all versions are released to the public. The beta site previously had .33 but there was no mention on the forum about it. Maybe because it was only partly a bug fix or something. The next version was .35 probably because .34 wasn't enough of an update to be worth releasing through the beta channel I expect.

Remember, if every update was made available that takes more of Jo's time away from actual development. Personally, I'd prefer a set weekly/fortnightly release, but that's quite possibly impractical.

:tu:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:It would be nice that when loading a new session, after the dialog asking if we want to replace, to also get a dialog to ask if we want to save before replacing the session.
+1 But maybe this should be an option as it could prove an annoyance for some users.

Noticed something about the grid in the MultiPoint Envelope editor. When I switch to seconds and use a grid size, the grid is not drawn. However when I use beats and I select a grid size, it is drawn.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

I just upgraded to 6. After paying through PayPal I clicked on 'return to Mutools' but got a 'page not found' error message, which means I have no user key. Can you send my user key to my email address please?

Edit: Just got the key in the mail, thanks!
Last edited by SteveCut on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Done. + Fixed.

Just wondering, have you looked into why the Cakewalk's SI string section plugin produces all kinds of noises when using more than one instance? I guess I mentioned it before, but there was no resolution...
It does not happen in other DAW's by the way.

Since a lot of people still use that Cakewalk plugin, I might not be the only one experiencing that issue...
Maybe there is someone here who can confirm...

can you midi map in mulab

runaudio wrote:can you midi map in mulab
Midi map what?

can you some how turn off and on a device through automation like a filter its okay figured it out

can you merge audio in mulab its okay found out how to do it :D :tu: love this daw more and more every day :love:

Hi guys,

Sorry Im new with Mulab v6 I bought the other day and I can't not figure how to stacks vst synths to play them together, just using midi.
For example track one Sylenth1 sounding together with korg poly synth on the Midi track 2, how can I do this ? without using Mux ?, please help me, thank you guys !.

I guess you have to use the session mux, which you can access by clicking Modular at the top.

maybe, but how to configure the two vst 's synth to play and sound together ? do you know how to set them up in MUX ?, please help thanks

Answer in the other (of three) threads.

runaudio wrote:can you some how turn off and on a device through automation like a filter its okay figured it out
How? Tell me!!
Just turn volume down? Or have you found a way to automate the on/off button?

quilys wrote:maybe, but how to configure the two vst 's synth to play and sound together ? do you know how to set them up in MUX ?, please help thanks
You can try this one:
2VST in MUX.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”