When to expect Mux 6 ?

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Title says it all.
Now that Mulab 6 is released, when can we expect Mux 6 ?
I use Reaper as my main DAW, but like to use Mux in it.
Rob van Hees

vanhaze wrote:Title says it all. Now that Mulab 6 is released, when can we expect Mux 6 ?
MuLab 6 has not yet been released, but will be one of the days.

MUX 6 Vst will be released within a couple of weeks, at latest early august. But until then MUX 5 Vst is available too!

Just had a look at your webstore:
It says Mux 6 vst.
Can you explain that ?
Rob van Hees

Explanation is: The webshop page was too up to date, euh too up to future. Ok, the webshop page has been updated to make things more clear: If you purchase a MUX 5 Vst user key today, you certainly also get a free upgrade to MUX 6 Vst.

Ok, thank you for this clear explanation !
Gonna draw my wallet now :0)

Rob.
Rob van Hees

$66 USD , man I don't know why I haven't got this yet .

Hi Jo,

I just tried Mux 5 and I really dig it and am considering purchasing this. Basically, I'm looking to use this as an effects chainer. I love the layout but it would be nice to be able to see the rack GUI as soon as I open the plug.

Can you tell me if there's a way to show the GUI visual of the rack on the front panel of Mux as soon as you launch the vst? I was playing around with the interface and was able to drag the rack from the deep editor onto the front panel but I only see a button. I can get the rack to show up by double clicking but I was wondering if there's a way to display the 7 unit rack as soon as you open the MUX (without having to double click on the button and having a new floating window).

I love the interface but I have the need for speed! Thanks.

AC

That's currently not yet possible. But it's highly on the wishlist to be able to put complete inlined module editors on the front panel. Thus also racks. Will do my best to get that in MUX 6.

That sounds great, many thanx in advance for the effort ! :)
Rob van Hees

Thank you, Jo. That would be a great addition and something that would make improve the user experience and another attraction for fringe users. Your efforts are much appreciated, especially as an individual developer.

Cheers,

AC

Will Mux 6 finally have a Mac version?

Er, Yea. Seems like that would be a no-brainer. :)

aMUSEd wrote:Will Mux 6 finally have a Mac version?
Can't answer the question yet.

Any new date estimation for MUX 6 VST release?
I know, I lost my patience :)

Apologies it takes a bit more time than expected. Working on it...
Can't give a precise estimation at the moment, but hopefully october.

Return to “MUTOOLS”