MuLab Prefs+Splash enhancement

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Jo,

I do hope I'm not wasting your time with this, but I feel it necessary to make MuLab appear more professional in appearance.

You may not like these ideas and I realise they are really trivial but helps make MuLab better, I think so anyway ;-)

First, the simple Splash colour change. I changed the colour to Yellow for the user VersionColor. My personal preference, but I did try a few other colours and yellow looked best while highlighting the information.

Now onto the main point, Preferences.
As the main language is English it's best to get it right, though my descriptions may not be perfect I hope they are good enough. Some of these have grammar mistakes, extended descriptions and a couple of simple mistakes. I've simply tried to make them clearer where the description is unnecessarily too long.

There's little for you to actually do if you agree with ALL the changes. Just use my file in place of the original. I've included the .txt file so you can simply switch. I've also created an .rtf file with ALL changes so you can easily see and compare everything I changed. Both are in the zip file here.

I wasn't sure whether best to email or post on the forum. I decided to use the forum to get others input on this.

I hope you all think it's better.

Thanks for your suggestions. I've used several of your suggestions for the preference descriptions. Thanks.

No problem, glad to help

Return to “MUTOOLS”