New Transient Shaper II

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After the reverb patch to something more serious.

This one really took some time and a lot of 'start again from scratch'.
I am quite satisfied with this version and it's a clear improvement from the previous version. Thank you to Michael L for all the feedback and testing.
Transient Shaper II.jpg
What it does:
Say you have a drum track. TS II will give independent control over the initial, sound defining, transient part and the following sustain part.
So you can lower the sustain, or push the transients of drums, or lower the transients of an acoustic guitar, ...
There is a Transient Time setting where you can set the length of what the patch consider as transients. Short times are good for drums (snare, toms, ac guitar) long times are better for synth sounds.

The Transient and Sustain levels can be set separately and each have an extra Boost knob for up to 30dB extra boost (or cut!). This can come in handy as there is a saturation stage included, so that the transients will get distorted and the sustain part is untouched.

Plus there are the usual In and Out level knobs and a dry/wet Mix knob.

I have checked some commercial designs, and they are all different and this is different from what i have seen. It's not modeled after anything else than my own needs.

Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice!
Just what im looking for.

Thanks!

Wow! Thanks Andreas great job :tu:

Very, very cool! Cheers

So what is it? Freeware? 64bit? 32? What is a .mux file? This is kind of important info to be missing no?
There ya have it...

Its for Mulab/Mux users only thats why its posted in this forum and the description of its function is in original post.
Why not download the Mulab demo and give it a whirl :wink:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Tip: When you have downloaded the MuLab demo and setup a track that you want to test (eg drag-drop audio file), you can simply drag-drop the MUX preset file into a rack slot, it's that easy to load and check it.

bibz1st wrote:Its for Mulab/Mux users only thats why its posted in this forum and the description of its function is in original post.
Why not download the Mulab demo and give it a whirl :wink:
Awesome thanks! The demo....welp i cant say im not intrigued, but first i have to find out whether its a DAW,an effect, a soft drink......sorry to say ive never heard of it....but i like your confidence. Seems to me like you already know i'll love it.
There ya have it...

I havent used Transient Shaper myself.
Mulab is a DAW, Mux is a modular synth that has other tricks up its sleeve, best to read up on it.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Have a look at some YouTube videos about MuLab (=DAW) and MUX Modular (=modular synth & effect engine):

http://www.youtube.com/mutools

Just what I needed.

Thanks Andreas!

Return to “MUTOOLS”