New Device is coming :-)

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please keep in mind, that there will be non MuLab users that want to use this in MUX as well.

Else - looking forward to the release.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Please keep in mind, that there will be non MuLab users that want to use this in MUX as well.

Else - looking forward to the release.
Of course I keep that in mind:

I am pretty sure, that Jo can bring the same drag n drop functionality for the sequence player as well to the VST version and MUX VST got the same browser like MuLab has... so it should work the same way then...

First I wanted to save the patterns as a kind of "sub presets" only for the Sequence player, but I ran into some trouble with this system, so drag n drop should be a satisfying replacement...

Second: all the patterns will be available as midi files as well... in my device, it´s just a single click to turn of the sequence player and use midi files/sequences in your host to use the device the same way...

There will be tutorials how everything works...

Looking forward to this!
I did the "Multiband Gater Effect" in the factory lib way back in M4. That was inspired by the same device. But Mulab has eveolved a lot since then.
I hope that Jo can find a nice way for the use of sequences in the user interface.

AndreasD wrote:Looking forward to this!
I did the "Multiband Gater Effect" in the factory lib way back in M4. That was inspired by the same device. But Mulab has eveolved a lot since then.
I hope that Jo can find a nice way for the use of sequences in the user interface.
I find the way already very usable and like the way with working in the editor instead of little displays in many available trance gates...
What I would like to see regarding this topic:

- Sequence player and Multipoint envelope starting and syncing to the host sequencer and it´s position/timeline (to eliminate having the need to send midi data to this devices, where it makes no other sense than let it start and stop)

- being able to put a link for the editor of the sequence player directly on the play editor of the MUX and corresponding to this (and to eliminate the need of having to work with the "sequence player start screen"), something like: dropping sequence/midi files on the editor merges and CTRL+dropping replaces...

@ Andreas: Schick mir nochmal ne Mail an Trancit@web.de, dass ich Dir meine bisherige Version mailen kann... kannst ein bisschen beta testen :-)

Bring it on Trancit! Examples are brilliant! :love:

Thanks for this.

And Very nice front panel!!!

any idea when it will be ready

Now :-)

Return to “MUTOOLS”