MuLab & MUX Modular 6.3.6 released

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These updates are coming thick and fast :)
You seem to have been "under the cosh" this last couple of weeks so thanks for your hard work :tu:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:These updates are coming thick and fast :)
You seem to have been "under the cosh" this last couple of weeks so thanks for your hard work :tu:
+1
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hi, I read on change log of this new release that you added unipolarizer module. But I couldn't find it. Is it available both in Mux and in PolySynth?
Many thanks,
Gabriele

Yes it's available in both MuLab and MUX Modular VST Plug-in and in both versions also within the PolySynth module. It's in the Audio Processors group at the bottom -> "Unipolarizer".

Are you sure? The last one Audio Processor module is TF Lowpass filter.

Please check that you are using M6.3.4 or up (ideally M6.3.6). See main MULAB menu -> Info -> About MuLab -> bottom of splash screen.

yes, my version is 6.3.6

Oops found the issue. You are on OSX right? Will be fixed asap. Please check back in about 30 minutes.

The updated MuLab 6.3.6 for OSX zip packages are online. Please redownload (maybe after refreshing your browser cache). Unipolarizer should be there now. Easiest and fastest is the app patch: http://www.mutools.com/mulab/app-patch/ ... sx-app.zip

Sorry for the mistake.

Now is ok! Great support for a great software! Many thanks,
Gabriele

Hi, this is my first post here - mainly because I've never had any issues with Mulab.
Until 6.3.6 (64 bit Windows):
Now crackles, pops, stuttering display. Even pops when the sequencer is stopped.
I thought it might be a conflict with a plug-in but I just opened a default session with Basic Synth playing a simple 1 bar looped sequence. I added the Modulated Echoes effect, tweaked the LFO knobs and the sound broke down into distortion, which continued after stopping the sequencer until I hit Help-Panic. Even with the effect removed all audio was distorted until I closed and re-opened Mulab. Other instruments/effects do the same. Sometimes just clicking Session-Save causes a pop.
(6.3.8 does the same thing).
I know it sounds like an audio set up issue but I haven't changed anything apart from dropping the executable file into my Mulab folder.
When I revert back to 6.2.7 the problems go away.
I can't see anyone else reporting the same issue so I'm puzzled by what is causing such an extreme reaction between one release and another.

Any thoughts?

Are you sure you updated both the MuLab.exe and .ID files?
See http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/ ... atch-noise
If it's that what you hear then make sure you both update the .exe and .ID files to M6.3.6.

That's exactly it.
I only copied the .exe not the .id

Thank you so much for the instant reply.
I'm back in Mulab heaven !

Return to “MUTOOLS”