Inverting wavshape not working ?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Osc1 Pure SIN + Osc 2 Pure SIN inverted should be no sound .

Supposed they have equal phase and volume, then yes. Note however that by default the MUX oscillators have a random start phase to make the sound more organic, but you can set it to a fixed start phase too. See http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mu ... dules.html

Have read that . Rotate is changing image (180 ) to flip is ok: But wich pararamete does fix or sync the start point ? Text of doc is not clear for me. Sorry my native language is french and german. Maybe sometime my english is not very good in fine tuning.

And can you add an exemple of harmonic wav syntax . Input cell is to short to display the exemple

And how many harmonics are supported , 16 ,32, 64, more ?

Have only that Harmonic amplitudes (0

Braserox wrote:Have read that . Rotate is changing image (180 ) to flip is ok: But wich pararamete does fix or sync the start point ? Text of doc is not clear for me.

Code: Select all

By default the oscillator starts at a random start phase to get a more analog natural sound. If you want a more digital sound, you have the option to fix the start phase from 0 to 359 degrees. This is also editable via the "Layers" button. 
Do you see the Layers button? If yes click it, there you can edit the start phases of all layers. (both in Quick Edit mode as Deep Edit mode)

Braserox wrote:And can you add an exemple of harmonic wav syntax.
It's a list of comma separated percent values, for example:

Code: Select all

In the next version that dialog is more wide and has a more explanatory title.
And how many harmonics are supported , 16 ,32, 64, more ?
Many more, practically unlimited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kwypJbn5E

Made this to show it works.

Things to check:

Both oscillators are on.
Both oscillators are the same shape.
Both oscillators start at the same phase.
Both oscillators are at the same amplitude.
The second oscillator is offset by 180 degrees.

Regards,

Dakkra
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Thanks have found layer and start option.

Just a question , am i the only one having problems with the multi zone buttons ?
Its not the first time i ask for thing i could not find , cause im allways clicking on right side of buttons.
Would sligh different shades on buttons not be usefull to make it more relevant. (just a suggestion)
Because this is first program i see 30years with multi zone buttons.

How do u mean? I don't understand what u mean.

Braserox wrote:Just a question , am i the only one having problems with the multi zone buttons ?
Still wondering what you mean with "multi zone buttons". Pls explain.

Buttons with 2 or more zones, like:
- lenght , time (now is better with 2 selection zone, rather than 3 before) -
- Layer folder (vertical line hard to see) may be no problem for young poeple. Little bit more contrast on vertical line would be nice.

But now im more carefull. Computer are so quick now, you dont allway see high lighted part of the button when click on it :)
The problem is only on button you where you dont expect behaviour.

On other button like mute/solo you dont really look if there is a vertical line or not, because we use such button since 20year and they do what they should do.

This program do much more than other and have acces to thing from serveral place what is nice.
Sometime things a bit confiusing. For exemple: modules; not all are avaible from evrywhere.
I can understand it now because i begin to understand how your program is sturctured and build up.

Maybe a context help on mouseover could be nice for beginner. With switch off to speed up the program again when no more needed.

Braserox wrote:Buttons with 2 or more zones, like:
- lenght , time (now is better with 2 selection zone, rather than 3 before) -
Oh, but that's not a button, it's an edit field. It does not look like a button, does it?
Layer folder (vertical line hard to see) may be no problem for young poeple.
It's not a multi-zone button, it are 2 seperate buttons which are adjacent to eachother. Adjacent buttons are used in most software.
Little bit more contrast on vertical line would be nice.
In that specific case (the 2 adjacent Layers buttons) i can understand your confusion though i have no solution for it on short term. At least thanks to the different button labels i hope it's clear to most users that it are two different buttons.

mutools wrote:In that specific case (the 2 adjacent Layers buttons) i can understand your confusion though i have no solution for it on short term. At least thanks to the different button labels i hope it's clear to most users that it are two different buttons.
Maybe a skin with greater contrast between button face and button edge? I guess that depends on there being space still for the text to allow the button edge to stand out, though.

Return to “MUTOOLS”