Novation Forum?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry for posting here but I needed a little help...

Has the novation/focusrite forum been removed? I can't seem to find it, anyone know what's happened?

I just bought a MiniNova but having problems with connecting it to Win 8.1 PC. I just get a tray notification saying: The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognise it.

Works fine on my Win 7 laptop, so presume it's a Windows 8.1 USB Driver issue? Has anyone had issues like this before?

Thanks and sorry Jo for posting this here.

Maybe post in the KVR Site Stuff forum... rather than the forum for an unrelated manufacturer :). (A bit like walking into Walmart and asking where the McDonalds has gone...)

Yeah I get that but this is the only forum I use on KVR and as such find the layout of this site rather poor and hard to find what I'm looking for. I managed to find the forum list but Novation and focusrite aren't on it any more. As others may know this site better, I asked here, the only place I know. I'm not an idiot, that's why I apologised for the post! Stands to reason really doesn't it? But hey, many users here seem to like being trolls and pointing out obvious stuff just for the sake of being 'correct.' Thank you for the info on where to post, next time try not to put people down for the sake of your ego! :-)

Did they ever have a forum here? This is the official Novation forum: http://forum.novationmusic.com/

I could be wrong, but I'm sure that when I had issues with my Impulse around two years ago, there was a user from Novation that helped and I used their forum to get the help. It may have been under the Focusrite monicker as Novation now belongs to them. Any way, I didn't realise they had their own forum, I'll go there, thanks for the link ;-) :tu:

sl23 wrote:I could be wrong, but I'm sure that when I had issues with my Impulse around two years ago, there was a user from Novation that helped and I used their forum to get the help. It may have been under the Focusrite monicker as Novation now belongs to them. Any way, I didn't realise they had their own forum, I'll go there, thanks for the link ;-) :tu:
Don't expect much support there though... if you have a problem, rather send them a support form via their site. I don't think they check their forum very often...

Ok thanks for the tip

No problem, hope you get your problem sorted out. :)

Ha! So do I... ;-)

pljones wrote:(A bit like walking into Walmart and asking where the McDonalds has gone...)
Except there IS a Mcdonalds in my Walmart. :hihi:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

See... not so silly after all eh ;-)

Bah...

Return to “MUTOOLS”