FR: Fix the "Set Loop Lenght" Setting

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all,

when using the command "Set Loop Lenght" the keyboard focus should be
immediatly on the field to enter the lenght in numbers.

Right now we need to a) initiate the command, then b) double click on the number field that pops up,
where *another* popup window comes up (??) then c) click again into the field to set the number
and the d) press okay afterwards.

This really should be a "press command, enter value, hit enter and be done" thing.

By the way: I notice theese extra steps very often with a lot of commands and menus in Mutools,
I would highly recommend to clean some of them up for convenience and workflow boost, as this
behaviour is *very* tiresome when you really need to work fast on something. (i.e. not just "dabbling" around with 4-5 tracks for an hour and then do something else.)

Best,

tL.
Professional.

LYTZ wrote:when using the command "Set Loop Lenght" the keyboard focus should be
immediatly on the field to enter the lenght in numbers.
That's the case. You can immediately use the mouse to edit the length value. It's only that if you want to input the value with the keyboard that an extra text input dialog pops up. But i understand your point and will have a look at it if it's possible to immediately accept numeric keyboard input.

Sounds good, thanks.

tL.
Professional.

Return to “MUTOOLS”