Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
magicmusic
KVRian

906 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Postby magicmusic; Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 am Re: Modulys - free for Mulab

now i see whats wrong. the default setting is diffrent in length and trigger sequencer
there can choose for every sequencer own speed. is very flexible but cost lots work. maybe a easy mode that link all settings to all sequencer can add. if somebody really need diffrent length, he can press unlink button and choose
so if choose for all 1/16 then they play in sync. in init setting all is set to trigger and not to a value. i dont know wy

when set in length same as in trigger then longer notes work. see this screenshot
modulys.jpg

i find it very usefull when can store step length patterns . so i can test sequences with diffrent length patterns and this give other rythms and variations. in kirnu cream, this seem possible, if the length sequence can store and load seperate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 1803 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram, Soundblaster z, terratec aureon xfire 8 USB
BlackWinny
KVRAF

3425 posts since 17 Jun, 2013, from very close to Paris, France

Postby BlackWinny; Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:00 pm Re: Modulys - free for Mulab

Woah ! This thing is a gem!!!
:love:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
sdv
KVRian

589 posts since 15 Sep, 2003

Postby sdv; Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:55 pm Re: Modulys - free for Mulab

This thing is a full-on beast! I'd of never known about it weren't for a random thread here -- this software should be a sticky on the front page. Thanks for making available! Now, on to tackling the learning curve.
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Analog gear is the craft beer of music."
gentleclockdivider
KVRian

1003 posts since 21 Mar, 2009, from gent

Postby gentleclockdivider; Mon May 21, 2018 2:10 am Re: Modulys - free for Mulab

bumping this one .
Having a blast using it in renoise .

ICan't seem to find a chord mode , and a swing setting ?
The only possible way is to use a different tab set to the same midi channel
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies
SQ4
KVRist

345 posts since 16 Apr, 2004, from Antwerp

Postby SQ4; Mon May 21, 2018 3:59 am Re: Modulys - free for Mulab

gentleclockdivider wrote:ICan't seem to find a chord mode

see : http://www.raxntrax.com/modulys/modulys ... ndmode.htm

gentleclockdivider wrote:and a swing setting ?

see : http://www.raxntrax.com/modulys/modulys_faq_grooves.htm
Previous

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS