2 Demos on Soundcloud

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

{aah shucks} Thank you ^^^ you're too kind. I'm glad you liked it. I'm really humbled, after having heard YOUR and bibz1st (and other) tracks for OSC.. brilliant!

I don't claim to, nor consider myself, nor necessarily aspire to be ~ a "musician" {pers'e}. Somewhat more of an alchemist, as I certainly do not know "the genre rules", and if I did I would not subscribe to them. As an aside; Cryo Dreams is simply several hundred 2-4 second samples, stretched and bent with spectral, scanned, and granular synthesis.

Love your lucid "adventure" {above}, and your enthusiasm in general, is most refreshing. Not taking it with you, into any 'project/work-of-love' proves a futile en-devour (at best). I look forward to seeing all that you come up with for MUX. I like generating/manipulating sounds, instruments, effects, with/in/through 'modular' environments.

I'm just finally stepping into {albeit: the shallow end of the pool}, working with "Kontakt" scripts, and building UI's, for my first commercial products.

I admire your 'sense' of "community"... help with connecting the dots, staying on task, is always welcome. Thank you for sharing. :tu:

Persevere...
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Watched Promethius movie on TV the other night, would have gone well with that.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:Watched Prometheus movie on TV the other night, would have gone well with that.
Thank you, I appreciate that... quite a compliment. :)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Hello bibz1st,

dont know where to post so I just post it here. I wanted to try out your mux patches cause I loved your demo songs with them, but they just wont show up under user/mux ?????

They are there in the explorer with the right ending, the directory is right cause Tarons patches and my own are shown and can be loaded without problem. I am using the actual version, 6.4.2.6, win 7, 32 bit.

Any ideas or anyone else has same issue ? I have loaded them from the official kvr mutools patches sight.

Kind regards,

Richard

Hi, Dont know why they dont work, can you drag them from the zip straight into mulab ?

I will have a look at and maybe re upload the zip a bit later, cant do it at this moment

Hello bibz1st,

thank you, take your time, maybe it is something systemspecific cause I am not at my normal music pc. But I just wondered that the they just dont appear in the list in mulab.

No, drag and drop from the zip dont work either.

But I am just playing around a bit so it is really no problem, would just mention and wondered as I downloaded at the same time the ones from Taron and they appear with no problem.

Kind regards,

Richard

I have just d/l the zip and dragged all 3 mux's into mulab racks and they worked ok, also put them in a mulabs mux preset folder and again all ok, like you say it may be something on that particular pc, not sure really, sorry :shrug:

Hello bibz1st,

thats really strange, think there is a bug in Mulab. I know first tried to change the rights on the files (the windows 7 all-time-problem), that changed nothing. Then I thought I could look into the internal browser (which I usually just click away first time I start Mulab cause I really dont need it and it just upsets me) and there they are :?: :?: :?: :?:

So:
- if you use right mouse button and go to user/mux: NOT there
- if you go over the mulab internal browser they are there and could be dragged to the rack

Really strange.....but I am glad I could try them out now :D

Glad you got it sorted, when you add any new mux's do you refresh the browser list and update the preset cache ?

Not quite sure what you mean. I have closed and reopen mulab several times and it is still as I described: right mouse button user/mux NOT there, internal browser: there.

Did not find any "refresh" button or where to update browser cache in Mulab ? But I mean if it is in the browser it should be there if you look in the presets over right mouse button menue.

Have given them a short try, but the kind of "crackle" in deathwatch not really fit in actual song idea and I dont find the "knob" to turn it off. Primeevil and Primordial are wonderful sounds but just killing my cpu with the pads in them in my pc environment at the moment (they even beat HG s AvatarST I would suggest by comparing loading both). Maybe on my usual music pc with a little more power in some weaks, sound is great !

Kind regards,

Richard

The "Tap Vol" knob turns the 'crackle' down
There is a cog/gear shaped icon in the broswer, that's where the 'refresh list' option is, click that and you are asked if you want to update the cache also.
It might not be the problem but you never know

Return to “MUTOOLS”