User Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Mutools have the equivalent of a user library of devices? I never saw any reference to them on the website.

El
Uses Live 9 and lots of VSTs

Just create one and store your devices there.
That's what i did.

Hm, that's weird, it always has that? I mean...MuLab automatically creates not just a User folder, but when you were to change any of the factory devices and saved them, it would create the necessary folders under User/Library/...

Unless you're talking about User libraries online?!? That would be clever for sure, but I think that discussion was going on for a while not long ago!? Not sure what happened there... :shrug:

I have no devices to share, I was thinking more of the existing users to share their work. Perhaps there aren't enough user to justify the expense of setting up some form of exchange.

El
Uses Live 9 and lots of VSTs

Aren't you a peach! :lol:

You might be on to something there. I didn't get MuLab for the user pool to feed from. I bought it, because it was exactly what I wanted: A perfect, quick and simple vst host. That was long before I even knew what else it's got. Now I know it's already one of the most powerful software synths as well and the modular system let's you design what you want it to be, if you have enough brains to do more than downloading, of course. :nutter:

Anyway, good luck, and have a look around here. Search for "mux patches", in case you couldn't think of words to search for! :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”