MuLab & MUX Modular 6.5.33

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to say thanks for the great update. I'm especially liking the new ability to select a % to quantize and the new grid time options all the way down to 1/1024th. These are extremely helpful new features!

New MuLab and MUX Modular test version 6.5.33 available in http://www.mutools.com/forsythia/

Latest changes:
  • Fixed a UI bug in the Modular Feedback Delay editor: The plugin slot was too small.
  • When loading a project or preset file and an audio file is not found then the app will automatically look for it in the source file folder and in its "Audio" sub-folder. If it's still unfound there then an alert dialog pops up which allows you to locate the file manually, as before.

still no cuvres in musampla and still no duplicate mulab or ableton i dont want to move love mulab but i dont know

runaudio wrote:still no cuvres in musampla and still no duplicate mulab or ableton i dont want to move love mulab but i dont know
You may be waiting a major version or so for these to happen. Release of 6.5.x is out and thus anything but pretty much bug fixes are out, and even low priority bugs don't always get assessed. Best you can do here is just be patient and make use of what you already have. Use a simple multipoint evelope if you really desperately need curves. It takes all of 1 maybe two minutes to set up a MUX to do that and you can save it as a preset so you never have to worry about it again.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=357048
At the same time, please understand that MuTools still is a small audio tech company (which also has advantages) mainly driven by myself. Therefore it is practically impossible for me to discuss each and every feature request (FR),
because that would take much too much time, and so this would seriously slow down the actual R&D of new / improved MuTools products. So please don't be disappointed or make false conclusions if i don't reply to your FR specifically. I do evaluate all posts and regularly update the MuLab / MUX wish list with interesting and frequently asked FRs.

That wish list is a long list of FRs, currently almost 2000 lines of text.
Ok, it also contains technical annotations, so it's not 2000 feature requests, but be sure there are more ideas and FRs than i can realize. So there it becomes a matter of prioritizing. Whenever i start on a big new product version i go thru the whole wish list, think about all FRs, make relations between them, and make a strategic selection. That selection is influenced by many parameters, but one of the most important parameters is: How many people want feature x. If feature x is often requested by many users, it will get higher priority.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

dakkra thanks will need to set that up great idea and thank you

not even going to bother to set the cuvres any one willing to help

runaudio wrote:not even going to bother to set the cuvres any one willing to help
look here :wink: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p6190018

Hi Jo ,I'm having problems with the envelope follower , when you select rms Mulab freezes and shows error 12 and I have to reboot the pc on windows 7.

Please post or mail me a screenshot of that "error 12". About the freeze: Pls elaborate what you're doing and how i can repeat such freeze.

if needed, I send the project
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes please mail me the zipped project.

I sent the project
Thanks

Hi Jo
I solved the problem as I wrote and I followed your suggestions about the envelope follower thanks
about the audio settings I can ask what are the optimal settings for mulab and asio driver..?

Depends on your system. Just try to avoid the case where the Audio Envelope Follower's attack and release times are zero while RMS window is off, cause that means that each sample will create a new event and envelope point which is not ok. So or leave the RMS window on, or set attack or release to at least 25ms.

hello, Jo, Taifunk,
mutools wrote:try to avoid the case where the Audio Envelope Follower's attack and release times are zero while RMS window is off
cause that means that each sample will create a new event and envelope point
leave the RMS window on, or set attack or release to at least 25ms
new suggestions, noted, thanks for these! :D

all the best...

Return to “MUTOOLS”