Knob Creations

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Attached is the LooksSetup.Xml. I only made changes in Edit Colors (and the new knob) Here is a grab of the Compose view. Let me know if that file works.
GreyGreenEdit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

mutools is looking a lot better now i must say

Michael L wrote:@chuckwood, I think knob test1 you posted earlier is simple, fast to interpret, and clear at a distance :clap:
demo knob test1.jpg
That inner circle could be used to show when it has been mapped by having it lighten up with color (Flat or slightly 3d effect). :hyper:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Or it could be used to show setting has changed from default ;-)

I like the idea of changing the the inner circle to show information!
sl23 wrote:Or it could be used to show setting has changed from default ;-)
What are examples of module 'default settings?' In practice, would most knobs in a module be changed from default?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I think he means if a presets parameter has been altered since the last save so you can keep track of the changes you make.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:I think he means if a presets parameter has been altered since the last save so you can keep track of the changes you make.
Ohhh! Very clever :tu:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote:
GreyGreenEdit.jpg
Knobs and buttons are flat design, but dropdown menu arrow button and slider thumb have shading, which creates a sort of visual dissonance IMHO. Other than that, knobs are simple and to the point - very easy to see unipolar vs bipolar parameters and their values at eye's blink.

bibz1st wrote:I think he means if a presets parameter has been altered since the last save so you can keep track of the changes you make.
Yay! Give that man a cigar! :tu:

Exactly that. Does anyone else like the idea?

Yes, I do, but I'll pass on the cigar thanks :)
I also think Mr Evil :) is right too, maybe those Donut knobs could have a 'slight' bevel put on them just to lift them into a more 3d look

bibz1st wrote:Yes, I do, but I'll pass on the cigar thanks :)
I also think Mr Evil :) is right too, maybe those Donut knobs could have a 'slight' bevel put on them just to lift them into a more 3d look
Note that i'll be working on the looks. It's the intention to add more parameters to shape the looks, hopefully also parameters that allow a flat look. So no need to bevel these knobs at this point, they may fit a flat look lateron. Currently working on the fonts.

Understood, thanks

all this talk i want to try it now just have to wait for alpha

bibz1st wrote:Yes, I do, but I'll pass on the cigar thanks :-)
Well, it's only a virtual one, so no harm done ;-)

Just as well as I dont have any virtual matches :lol:

Return to “MUTOOLS”