Xpand! 2 problems

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I am running mac os x 10.11, and I can't use Xpand! 2 plugin, in Mulab. When I load it up, it only shows me the bottom half of the plugin and so I can't use it.

Unfortunately this sounds like another consequence of incompatibilities between OSX versions. Thanks to Apple. Also other music software (DAWs, plugins) suffer from that. Google around and you'll find several similar reports. I'm searching for a bypass solution for this. Not yet sure what this solution will be.

Hi, any progress in investigating the issue of Xpand!2 VST inside Mulab 7 on Mac/OS X Platform ?
In these days the Xpand!2 product is offered for just 1 $ on Plugin Boutique and it's a real pity
for not having it working in Mulab on Mac !

I also get a part-window with Xpand in MuLab/OSX, but get a full window if I open Xpand in BlueCat Patchwork (that also lets me use AU and VST3 plugins in MuLab). BTW, other kvr threads report Xpand has problems under Windows in some hosts (but not MuLab/Windows) due to the window size messages it sends the host.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

There is no investigation planned for this specific VST. However i'm in the middle of rewriting the whole Mac OSX specific code. I hope to have a new test version in september. Then lets see whether all VSTs works as expected.

:harp: :violin: :band:
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Return to “MUTOOLS”