New patches

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And yet another version, this one produces A, E, I, or O when "U" is turned off instead of just the extra "I" from the previous version
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Well, I'll have a look at this.
I do have some experience in programming, but I'm quite new to MuLab and Mux. But the more I dive into it, the more I love it. There is so much intelligence behind this simple looking and very useable GUI ...
So, yesterday evening I had a look into your MUX.

What I did was reconnecting the voice-Muxes from right to left. So if "E" is turned off, "A" will sound again. That way I could eliminate the additional voice.

Btw I found, that those sometimes not sounding keys result from the transposing by -12 of every second tone. Samples are missing below G3. So if you play F4 it will sound one time, but next time it's transposed to F3 and will find no sample ....

In my version I turned off that transposing. That way sound is more natural - but less powerful. But every user may decide to turn that feature on or off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A bit off-topic:
If you like "spelling" choirs you may have a look at realitone and their ladies:
http://realitone.com/realivox/

Blue is thought to act as a soloist. But it's easier to sing yourself than programming her to sound naturally.
http://realitone.com/blue/

Two songs I recently made using MuLab and RealiBlue can be found here:
http://wkreativ.at/?SHOP
Enjoy!

Ok will take a look at your version as soon as I get chance today

Has it made a difference connecting them the other way round ?
I have added a note ranger within each vowel mux, that should take care of the notes dropping out as it should always play within range now regardless of the octave you play.
Capture.JPG

Has it made a difference connecting them the other way round ?
Yes it has: Now "A" is the bad one (instead of "U") ... :roll:
Sorry!

Shouldn't the "Note Key" be patched between EventInput and NoteDispatch?

Im thinking now it should go just before the choir in each vowel,
but I suppose if your not using the -12 note modifier then, probably, yes, where you said, within the main mux

nenneb your MultiChoir when i open it get a error it say it cant find the samples

and bibz1st still getting error from your randchoir missing samples again

When you are asked if to Locate or Ignore choose Locate, all the samples are in separate folders labeled A to U, you only have to click on one sample in each folder, once fully loaded re-save the preset and all being well it should be good to go...should be...
still trying to upload the latest version to kvr

This is the latest version,
EDIT
Not the one from screenshot but hopefully one that works
Last edited by bibz1st on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

will try thank you very much

For anyone that does not know, the Choir Pack is available on Mutools site in the downloads section, along with others.

Just checked the preset again and something doesnt seem right :dog:
I may go back to the previous one :roll:

Because I have had problems with uploading I have decided to take advantage of my google drive, will also add my previous shared presets when I get round to it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzHug ... jVzcGZNZzQ
Last edited by bibz1st on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “MUTOOLS”