New patches

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have had problems with this choir preset regarding the note ranger, can someone explain exactly what the different settings are supposed to do.
I had it set between c3 and c6 with random selected and even when playing within the range it seemed to throw the tuning out :shrug:
EDIT
Sorted now
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

It took it's time but finally I made it:
I added switches that produce a note-on to adress the dispatchers proper port.
With these switches one can decide which vowels are active/inactive.
To get the next active vowel I use a delay-chain. The resulting delay of 1.5msec should be acceptable.
On top I added another dispatcher and a simple switch. Now one can choose between "round robin" and straigth "a-e-i-o-u"
Enjoy!

For those who dont't know:
This is only the MUX-instrument. It makes use of the Mutools-choir or RandomChoir-samples. The complete set of samples can be downloaded on the Mutools-page (http://www.mutools.com/library/musynth/ ... 20Pack.zip) or in the first entry in this thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I look forward to trying it as soon as I can.
As side note I have put another 3 patches on my google drive, see link in first post

nenneb wrote:It took it's time but finally I made it:
I added switches that produce a note-on to adress the dispatchers proper port.
With these switches one can decide which vowels are active/inactive.
To get the next active vowel I use a delay-chain. The resulting delay of 1.5msec should be acceptable.
On top I added another dispatcher and a simple switch. Now one can choose between "round robin" and straigth "a-e-i-o-u"
Enjoy!

For those who dont't know:
This is only the MUX-instrument. It makes use of the Mutools-choir or RandomChoir-samples. The complete set of samples can be downloaded on the Mutools-page (http://www.mutools.com/library/musynth/ ... 20Pack.zip) or in the first entry in this thread.
Great job, if you dont mind I would like to incorporate your additions into my own version which now looks like this, a little bit scary but effective :hihi:
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of course! Feel free to use it; 8)

I have added some more patches since the Muxes4 Mux,
'Babbling Brook' (a variation on the Lava Bubbles factory patch)
'Ruff n Reddy'
'SubSonic Spirals' (utilises the Spiral Echo Effect patch)
'Randomizer' (a take on the Basic Synth patch)

Hope you like them
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzHug ... jVzcGZNZzQ

the randomizer patch is crazy :o
thanks for sharing are really beautiful patches :tu:

Thanks 8)

Is there a way to download them all in 1 or 2 clicks, eg a zip bundle?

Can be arranged, I'll just put the latest ones in it, give me a moment

Zip file now up, would you rather I post the zip on here or keep it on Google Drive?

I think keeping them on google drive is ok. That way you have a central place. Would love to see the zip include all your MUX presets though. That way we can choose between downloading single presets or everything. A zip file also has the advantage that you can use a sub-folder structure. Just thinking loud. Thx for sharing!!

Yea I wasnt sure whether to do that, it probably would be better so as soon as I can, I will, hopefully this evening.

Return to “MUTOOLS”