MuLab 7.0.47

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

surreal wrote:Sorry for the miscommunication.. I ment that sometime ago I read that if you make a nice demo that you could possibly win a licence for the full version of your Daw or your Synth? Is it still like that? How does it work or am I just wrong?
See this page: http://www.mutools.com/mulab-demo-project-contest.html

Taifunk wrote:
syntonica wrote:
Taifunk wrote:Mux modular vst includes the randomizer module :tu:
There's a randomizer? Hmm... :idea: :evil: :idea:
Maybe I'm wrong about this?
Yes this module is also available in MUX VST.
Upon receiving a note-on, this module randomizes the selected parameters within a defined range. It's recommended to first connect the module to the target module you want to randomize so that this module knows about the target parameters. This module can also randomize any VST plug-in.

I thought I was missing out on something :phew:
Ok,thanks Jo!
c_voltage wrote:
Taifunk wrote:Mux modular vst includes the randomizer module :tu:
Very good !
:) :tu:

Strange, whenever I do a Mulab update, my virus scanner asks me again whether or not to trust Mulab, even though I only applied the patch 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:Strange, whenever I do a Mulab update, my virus scanner asks me again whether or not to trust Mulab, even though I only applied the patch 8)
You have to change antivirus 8)
fluffy_little_something wrote:Why did you use rectangular pads for the drum thingy? Round or Simmons-type ones would look much better in my view. And those default colors, well...
:o Why you do not like the mpc style pads?

They just don't appeal to me, they look goofy somehow. The Akai ones are at least arranged in a grid, while the Mulab ones are arranged differently, almost suggesting a real drum configuration like with some other drum plugins. I also find the current drum-to-pad assignments unfortunate. Toms are spread across two rows, metal as well.
I would have assigned the four toms to the 4-pad row, the 5 metal instruments to the 5-pad row and I would have inverted the order, the 3-pad row at the bottom and the 5-pad row at the top.

I understand,
However, you can always make a custom grid using the note event pad. 8)

Too complicated...
I also noticed that the HiHat sounds don't interact, on my rompler the closed HH ends the open HH, which allows for more realistic playing.

Try this..the closed hat stops the open hat
Capture.JPG
DrumPod.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Whatever you did there, great for you, but too complicated for me, it's 30° here, I am a lazy person, I just want stuff to do what I want, out of the box 8)

@bibz1st Nice patch :party:

Thank you

pquenin wrote:@DRH53 : the sequencer first, and then the drum module...
@mutools : congratulations for the official launch of Mulab 7 / Mux Modular 7, the great videos and the refresh of the Mutools web site.
Thanks...

...And I mean drum machine and of course I want the sequencer to play the drum sounds. :roll:

Wait guys, else one moment about randomizer, i did not understand via screenshot, it can processed only selected parameters (like in Ableton Live m4l randomizer) or available randomize entire list (all parameters together) of selected VST ? (like was in old version Energy XT, that was really cool).

Each Randomizer Module has 8 slots that can target any parameter that the vst shows to the host, if you need more than 8 then just add more Randomizer Modules.

Return to “MUTOOLS”