Track module

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hay, wanted to tell that would be great to have track module in Modular.
It will allows us to see where signal starts, for example we insert track 1 and in modularv apperas module of it and than we connect it to rack or any other module. Now for example no way to see where signaln starts, you assig track routing by using context menu. When I first start MuLabs I could not understood how routings work, where it starts and I spent time to dig into things, later I understood that track have no module and I thought why :)
I do not know may be there is a bad sides of this idea, let me know what do you think.

That's an interesting idea, i'll think it over at later time. Currently i'll continue finalizing M7.0

Yep, no problem.
Just a bit more thoughts. If we will have track module it will have inputs too, and we will conect to these inputs for example midi keyboard or record module, so we will have full project overview.
It will increase amount of stuff but will give clear understending for new users.

Good idea, I think! Not sure I understood it right from the translation, but your second post seems to iterate the main point more. Would be nice to see this at least added to the main mux area.

I've mentioned this before (long ago). I want pretty much everything to be a module -- so you get event modules that output an event, sequence modules that play event modules in a given order and part modules that play a sequence module with things like transposition and tempo or an audio file with time-stretch and pitch-shift. Track modules are a lot like sequence modules - but they play a sequence of parts rather than events.

Then you can get into fun things like modulating tempo differently on different parts...

Return to “MUTOOLS”