Mulab skips start of some sequences

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There are two parts in my project (that i noticed) that will not play correctly sometimes in preview and all the time in the renders i tried. Mulab seems to skip the first part of the sequence so that some notes are not played. It occurs at the same places each time.

An example in the attached project is when "sequence (2)" plays for the first time, the first few notes of it are silent (or very quiet), and the important drum symbol can't be heard. (you may need to render the project to reproduce the problem)

Is there a mulab free restriction somewhere i'm missing? (i'm not hearing any soft noises), is it a Bug? or What?

I'm using Mulab 7.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thedudxo wrote:There are two parts in my project (that i noticed) that will not play correctly sometimes in preview and all the time in the renders i tried. Mulab seems to skip the first part of the sequence so that some notes are not played. It occurs at the same places each time.
I can't repeat that. When i play that project it plays & renders fine.
Here is the rendered file: http://www.mutools.com/temp-Oxord84Ha5f/T.mp3
Doesn't that sound right?
An example in the attached project is when "sequence (2)" plays for the first time
So that's immediately at the start, at 1.1.0, right?
the first few notes of it are silent (or very quiet),
Not so here, plays as expected i think. Any other users encountering something unexpected when playing this project?
and the important drum symbol can't be heard.
Which important drum symbol? I don't see any drums at the start. They only start at 9.1.0

mutools wrote: I can't repeat that. When i play that project it plays & renders fine.
Here is the rendered file: http://www.mutools.com/temp-Oxord84Ha5f/T.mp3
Doesn't that sound right?

So that's immediately at the start, at 1.1.0, right?

Not so here, plays as expected i think. Any other users encountering something unexpected when playing this project?

Which important drum symbol? I don't see any drums at the start. They only start at 9.1.0
yeah, that seems to have rendered correctly.
I guess the sequences got named differently there too. There's only one symbol in the project, which played in your render.

how did you share that? (sorry, new to the forum)

Thedudxo wrote:yeah, that seems to have rendered correctly.
I guess the sequences got named differently there too.
Feel free to post a screenshot of what you see when you have loaded that same project you posted here.
There's only one symbol in the project
What do u mean with "symbol" ?
how did you share that? (sorry, new to the forum)
I first tried to attach the mp3 to my post here but that was not supported by this forum. So i uploaded i to a temp area on the mutools site. But you can zip any file and attach it to posts as zip files are accepted by the Kvr forum (within size limits i assume).

haha, my bad. sorry. Cymbal.

apparently a zipped mp3 is too large.
Here's a mediafire download instead. http://www.mediafire.com/download/obr1a ... roblem.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for your input. There indeed is an issue, i can repeat it now, researching it...
Stay tuned.

Indeed a bug and it will be fixed in the next version which will be available soonish.

mutools wrote:Indeed a bug and it will be fixed in the next version which will be available soonish.

Return to “MUTOOLS”