Perhaps i will switch to mulab

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,
i played last week something with the program around and I like the modularity very. 
I have created a little davice called "QuickStepFX" to learn the workflow a little bit. It's an tempo based effect. Feel free to download, comment and improve it :-)
2016-08-12_21h20_26.png
If Mulab can do all i will ever need, i definitely switch to Mulab - i'm still testing.
I would be glad if someone could help me. I still do not know how I can best use "Melodyne" into the Mulab-Workflow.

Thanks.
Johannes

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:o :hyper: :tu: :clap: it reminds me on Effectrix 10/10 for this How did you make the background png

Very nice -- eats a lot of CPU, though! :) I've not tried it out musically -- just looking through the set up and it's very well made. I'd have used more screen space and spread the modules out to make it easier to see how each one was routed, though. There's a one or two "spare" (unconnected) modules in there, lurking in the wiring, too. I was trying to work out where the CPU usage was coming from - it seemed higher than I'd expected -- even for having quite so many modules! -- but I've not spotted anything.

I just put the content of the zip "as is" into its own folder in my User Presets -- the PNG got found okay just like that (along side the .MuX file) -- by the way.

thank you for your feedback!
How did you make the background png
The Gui is 100% handmade with my old Fireworks software.
eats a lot of CPU
Yes, thats sadly true. It eats more than 10% from my 8-core CPU-Power.
I have forgotten to tell you, that the effects itself I have mostly copied from exisiting Factorylibrary Patches. I then modified them to play with the whole setup.

urvieh wrote:I have forgotten to tell you, that the effects itself I have mostly copied from exisiting Factorylibrary Patches. I then modified them to play with the whole setup.
Yes, I could see that the added "On/Off" modules were the key to the whole thing - still, that's part of the point of the factory library: to create a base for experimentation and exploration and seeing this is pretty inspiring.

oh my.. its so funny to mangle drumloops with it :hyper:
look at this:
quickstepfx MP3 demo.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Little change i made now when you click the name of the track settings will pop up

cool! thank you for this nice feature :-)

urvieh wrote:cool! thank you for this nice feature :-)
:tu: Welcome

urvieh wrote:I still do not know how I can best use Melodyne into the Mulab-Workflow.
Depends on your workflow. You can Rewire Melodyne into MuLab using these steps: http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/using-rewire.html Melodyne shows up in Session Mux as an 8-out module. Because MuLab can do so much with samples, a great use of Melodyne (mostly standalone) is improving the quality of samples using the various tools (note, time, amp, formant, pitch) and the editors (sound, note, tempo). To me, Melodyne and MuLab have a similar 'hands-on' vibe.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

thank you. I did not thought about the possibility what melodyne offers with 4 independant stereo channels in rewire-mode. :hug:

looks like a glitch or effectrix effect :) wow just wow! :love:

Return to “MUTOOLS”