Amplitude Modulation

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see in MuSynth thjat there are filter and pitch envelopes
Is there an amplitude envelope also? I want to create some tremelo effects and don't see a function or module

thanks

To the right of the OSC 1 and OSC 2 headings is an envelope icon that opens to an amp ADSR. IMHO, you can do a lot with the editable Pitch and Filter envelopes & Sync, with separate ENV and LFO for each OSC and Filter 1>2>3 routing. Also, the OSC Layer Setup (L-click on LAYERS, not the Folder icon) adds depth. There is also a Effects>Modulation>Leslie you can drop in the slot.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Thank you - but how do you apply LFO modulation to the amplitude? That's what I'm trying to assign. It's all laid out for filter and pitch, but I don't see it for amplitude.

Thank you

Below Osc 1 & 2 Aips is the Lfo i think

I don't see anything under AIPS in MuLab7 that's associated with amplitude LFO. Under AIPS are the filters

I don't think there is a way to do AM in MuSynth. FR?
(AIPS / Rate & Ampl produces phase modulation and changes the timbre; AIPS=Add a second wave, Invert it and Phase Shift to avoid cancellation.)
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Musynth does not have a lfo for volume control but you can easily achieve this with a few tricks,
check this patch ,you have the lfo controls in the upper right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”