MUX Modular 7.2.23 VST, also for Mac!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do you mean?

Bitwig Studio (latest) does not see Mux Modular VSTs on Macbook Pro / El Capitan.

Try opening the MUX vst in another host first. It worked for me.

It works just fine in Cubase Pro 8.5, Live 9 & Studio One Pro.

But, I would like to use Mux in Bitwig... :phones:

Where is it located? I couldn't get it to work unless the MUX vst was in one of the two default vst locations on a Mac. Keep trying. Once it is recognised by Bitwig it stays connected. I have it currently working in El Capitan on the latest version of Bitwig. When the scan failed the first time, I removed some of the Bitwig preference files to force Bitwig to make a fresh scan. Then it worked.

Wow so fast bugfixing!! The new gold standard for DAW industry!

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Wow so fast bugfixing!! The new gold standard for DAW industry!
Jo is pretty awesome! Image
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

yes and very constant updates.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Hi again.

I´m still having problems with mux in bitwig. When I try to use the Parameter mapping window as soon as I try to assign a parameter the window freezes. In Live works ok.

And a little question. There is some way to make feedback loops between plugin? I wanted to send signals between reaktor and softube modular, but mux doesn´t let me do this, the "not supported" message appears. It will be possible in the future? There is another way? Thank you.

Fernando Carvalho wrote:I´m still having problems with mux in bitwig. When I try to use the Parameter mapping window as soon as I try to assign a parameter the window freezes. In Live works ok.
I'm afraid we have to conclude that on MacOS Bitwig is not compatible enough with MUX Modular on certain MacOS versions. As far as i could research the reported issues are on Bitwig's side, they definitely only happen in Bitwig, not in any other VST host i tested.
And a little question. There is some way to make feedback loops between plugin? I wanted to send signals between reaktor and softube modular, but mux doesn´t let me do this, the "not supported" message appears. It will be possible in the future? There is another way? Thank you.
Generally, feedback loop signals are indeed not supported yet. But there is the Modular Feedback Delay with which you can insert all kinds of modules, including a full MUX and VSTs, into the feedback path. That specific module supports a processable feedback signal.

I'm afraid we have to conclude that on MacOS Bitwig is not compatible enough with MUX Modular on certain MacOS versions. As far as i could research the reported issues are on Bitwig's side, they definitely only happen in Bitwig, not in any other VST host i tested.
Ok, no prob. I will patch in live. At least the presets works ok in bitwig :-)
Generally, feedback loop signals are indeed not supported yet. But there is the Modular Feedback Delay with which you can insert all kinds of modules, including a full MUX and VSTs, into the feedback path. That specific module supports a processable feedback signal.
I am afraid this is not what I am after. I want to use the auxiliar ins and outs in Softube modular and Reaktor (blocks) in order to send signals between their modules. This could be possible in futures updates?, it is on the roadmap? Thank you.

Fernando Carvalho wrote:
Ok, no prob. I will patch in live. At least the presets works ok in bitwig :-)
:tu:
I am afraid this is not what I am after. I want to use the auxiliar ins and outs in Softube modular and Reaktor (blocks) in order to send signals between their modules. This could be possible in futures updates?, it is on the roadmap? Thank you.
Not on short term to be honnest. Not because i'm not interested, but because i already got other plans on the table for the next months. However i recognize that you're not the only one asking for support for feedback signals and i'll reflect on that.

Hi Jo, oscillator layers are still not working in oscillators used outside of the poly synth. Really hoping this is fixed soon. Thanks for all the updates though, very nice stuff.

mutools wrote: However i recognize that you're not the only one asking for support for feedback signals and i'll reflect on that.
I'm only posting to add my voice to this request.

I want to thank Dev greatly for releasing MUX Modular VST -mac version :tu:

I run it in Reaper 5.29 64bit on my macbook retina 2015 and it runs great, i am really, really happy !

Warm regards.
Rob van Hees

Return to “MUTOOLS”