Notes changing pitch - Heeelp meee!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I just downloaded the free version of MuTools Mulab 7 and I fell in love at first, but now, after 2 hours learning the basics, I started to compose a piece and suddenly the recorded notes began losing color and changing pitch. Then when I press stop and play the recorded sample again, it sounds completely out of tune!

The problem gets fixed for a second if I drag the instrument again into the rack, but after a few seconds playing it it happens again and again.

I made a whole song and didn't have any problems when I was testing the program for the first time.

Also, this seems to happen every time exactly on the 3rd beat of the 4th measure. The loop sounds right from the beginning, but when it reaches the 3rd beat of the 4th measure all sonority gets damaged. This is crazy...

My system specs: Windows 8, 1.90 Ghz, RAM 4 GB.

It's impossible to tell what you've done from your description. You'd either need to break it down step by step from the start -- probably impossible for you now -- or upload the project, assuming it uses no VSTs.

Hi!

I didn't do nothing! Here is the audio.
First loop is OK until 3rd beat of fourth measure. Then everything gets messed up.
I mean, this is insane.

https://soundcloud.com/jose-sharif/dama ... p-exported

And it gets crazier. If I play the loop again now it sounds damaged from the very beginning, and it keeps doing so (even if I restart the program) unless I drag the instrument again into the rack.

Soundcloud link didn't work for me
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Works now

Maybe a malfunctioning pitchbend / MIDI controller?

Maybe a screenshot of how you instrument is set up might help. Or can you describe it in better detail.

bibz1st wrote:describe it in better detail
And what midi controller? I have a Novation whose pitchbend sometimes adds vibrato until I 'snap' it.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Hi!

Thank you all. I indeed have some trouble with my M-Audio Keyrig 49 keyboard controller. I will check it out and let you know.

Thanks!

sharx001 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:28 pm Hi!

Thank you all. I indeed have some trouble with my M-Audio Keyrig 49 keyboard controller. I will check it out and let you know.

Thanks!
Hi there did this get solved, i have similar issue randomly with VSTi s and there are no pitch bend events in the monitor

And i need this sorted before i start working with all the sounds i have built on MuTools

Is this repeatable with a simple free VSTi that can be installed from a zip file?

Return to “MUTOOLS”