MuLab & MUX VST 7.4.6

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks, jo!! :party:

Thanks Jo!

M7.4.3 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

What's new: The Frequency Spectrum Analyser dB level scale has been finetuned so to give a bit less space to the very low level range and hence give more space to the 'real' level range.

Also MUX Modular 7.4.3 VST Plug-In is available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mux
It features all recent improvements and thus also includes the new Spectrum Analyser module.

How to update your current M7.3 installation:

Windows: Put the new .exe/.dll and .id files into the M7.3 installation folder.
MacOS: Put the new .app/.vst files into the M7.3 installation folder.

I hope the new Frequency Spectrum Analyser is ok now and can be regarded as ready for release. Right?
Then if necessary it may be further extended in future versions, but i'll first continue on other important works too.

Thanks for your good feedback on this!

All good here Thanks jo loving the new updates :tu:

WOW these updates are coming thick and fast. I use another main D.A.W. but I have a copy of MULAB free on my system and I like the simple clutter free/clean workflow aspect of MULAB. GREAT D.A.W.!

Thank you for this, very useful :tu:

mutools wrote:Right?
Right. I really like your focus on workflow: the mouse scroll, B-octaves, refined dB scale, maximize, freq window...
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

After adding the Frequency Spectrum Analyser to the front panel stereo doesn't show

And maybe the new filters had Frequency Spectrum Analyser added :pray: :tu:

Thanks for this update (MUX Modular)!

Here's something I've encountered also before this last update.

E.g. :
-Add the Frequency Spectrum Analyser.
-makes it full screen.
-close the window.
-Right click to add an other module - menu is now full screen and find no way to go back to "none full screen/normal size" again.

I'm may be missing something here though.

edit : also when double clicking the Frequency Spectrum Analyser it sticks to full screen (left top arrow doesn't work anymore).

n.b. using with Blue Cat Audio's Patchwork
Last edited by nordickvr on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

:party: :tu: good work, I like :clap:
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

runaudio wrote:After adding the Frequency Spectrum Analyser to the front panel stereo doesn't show
I can't repeat that. Are you sure your signal was stereo? If yes pls provide video and/or step-by-step how to repeat the issue.

nordickvr wrote:Thanks for this update (MUX Modular)!

Here's something I've encountered also before this last update.

E.g. :
-Add the Frequency Spectrum Analyser.
-makes it full screen.
-close the window.
-Right click to add an other module - menu is now full screen and find no way to go back to "none full screen/normal size" again.

I'm may be missing something here though.

edit : also when double clicking the Frequency Spectrum Analyser it sticks to full screen (left top arrow doesn't work anymore).

n.b. using with Blue Cat Audio's Patchwork
I plugged in MUX 7.4.3 into Reaper and maximized the Spectrum Analyser and i was still able to resize the window. Also when closing the window and popping up the Add New Module menu that menu was normal size and the 2nd Spectrum Analyser i added also had expected size. In other words: I cannot repeat the things you mentioned. Pls post a video of what you're encountering. Thx.

mutools wrote:
runaudio wrote:After adding the Frequency Spectrum Analyser to the front panel stereo doesn't show
I can't repeat that. Are you sure your signal was stereo? If yes pls provide video and/or step-by-step how to repeat the issue.
Video sent to email

Return to “MUTOOLS”