MuLab & MUX Modular Plug-In 7.4.11

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New M7.4.7 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/

What's new:
  • Event monitor now also shows the block timestamp.
  • Composer: In some cases looped sequence parts did not show all events in the part content overview. Fixed.
  • MuVerb: Improved editor layout.
  • MUX VST: Possible improved behavior in certain hosts when the host deletes the MUX plug-in while the MUX editor is still open.
How to install:

Windows: Put the new .exe/.dll and .id files into the M7.4 installation folder.
MacOS: Put the new .app/.vst file(s) into the M7.4 installation folder.

:party: Thanks :clap: :tu:
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

Wow a mac version of muverb! Really nice, thanks. Was it there before?

Thank you It would be great if we were able to switch between filters like in muverb

MuLab & MUX VST M7.4.8 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa

This update fixes a bug in the Frequency Spectrum Analyzer when 2 editors of the same FSA are open eg in the front panel and in the modular area.

How to install:

MacOS: Put the new .app/.vst files into the M7.4 installation folder.

great, thanks!!!

New MuLab 7.4.9 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

What's changed:
  • When saving a project, the previous version of the project file now is renamed to SomeName.Backup.MuProject instead of SomeName.MuProject.Backup.
  • When using the Frequency Spectrum Analyzer in the front panel, the default color for the right channel was different from the modular editor. Fixed.
  • Frequency Spectrum Analyzer: Mouse cursor level display value was not correct. Fixed.
How to install:

MacOS: Put the new .app/.vst file(s) into the M7.4 installation folder.

thanks jo 8)

there is new module slot. but i can only add a effect in such a slot. is vsti plan to add soon ?. mux have the problem that when i have several vsti (for example to use diffrent drum vsti in 1 rack) and play the song, even when i enable only 1 instrument and all other are off, that the audio is block. the switch off vsti block the audio. wy can MUX not bypass midi and audio when slot is switch off automatic. my idea is that with a single module slot i can connect the audio out of the previous slot to audio in of next slot to get it working as in reaper. reaper have no problem when use several vsti to layer them or switch some off and try out diffrent VSTi sounds easy.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Simple fix - the slot will happily take MUX. Then you can add whatever you want inside that nested Mux.

-edit-
Though, thinking about it, that might not give the UI you're looking for.

The plugin slot will only list presets/modules/vsts that match the slot's IO configuration.
Eg if the plugin slot has an audio input the list will only show items which have an audio input.
You can change the slot's IO config via right-click -> Edit Input-Output Setup.

That's not how a Mixer Rack slot works, though -- those have all inputs and outputs enabled but do not limit the modules that can be inserted. I can see why you'd want to adjust the in/out configuration in some situations but, so long as the slot has at least the in/outs that the module has, I'd have thought there was no reason not to list the module. Or am I missing the point?

Sorry, my previous post was to explain how it works now. But i'll give it some extra thought wrt improving it where necessary. Thx.

thanks, it work now when i set audio input to 0. for me its ok, because i wire so that there are 5 slots for vsti that are paralel. and effects are serial. only what i like is if you can add the feature that the mixer strip can rotate 90 degree so it can on side to the plugin slot. currently mixer strip use 3.5 grid space plugin slot 3.2 grid space so all fit, when both are step 4
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “MUTOOLS”