Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I updated the Dynamic Multiband EQ:
- revised user interface
- added spectrum analyzer to show before/after effect
- some internal refinements
- added "manual" (see Options, Show Preset Info)
MB-Dyn-EQ V3.jpg
Save the MUX and TXT file at the same location.

Enjoy
Andreas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks Great Thank you :tu:

Great Thank you!!! GRANDE! :party: :tu: :clap:
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

Thankls!!

:)

thanks andreas! :-)

This looks and feels fantastic, and complete. Thanks for all your hard work AndreasD!

Very nice, thank you
:hihi: :lol:

thanks, have you a list somewhere what mux plugins you design ?. i look for a good tape saturation, that saturate only the bass (up to 150 hz or so)to use easy on drums. maybe you have something like that.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

magicmusic wrote:thanks, have you a list somewhere what mux plugins you design ?. i look for a good tape saturation, that saturate only the bass (up to 150 hz or so)to use easy on drums. maybe you have something like that.
You can find a lot of my stuff in Mulib - see the first sticky post in this forum.
If you look into the MUX Effect/Distortion/AndreasD folder.
There is a Multiband Distortion which can be used but it's distortion is a bit hard.
More manageable is the Multiband Crunch, which allows you to replace the used "treatment" per band. If you use the Warm Tape or the Soul Food patch, you should be getting there. The tape is quite subtle.

Looking at the Multiband Crunch, I will update this with the recently added plug-in slot module, which would allow MUX and VST processing.

Update: The Multiband Crunch V2 is now available in the Mulib.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... jlkZG1jVzQ

Return to “MUTOOLS”