M7.7.4

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New MuLab 7.6.0 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

What's new since M7.5.4:
  • Note Mapper module now supports full key range mapping: Any of the 128 keys can be mapped to any other key or any combination of keys aka chords.
  • The Note Mapper now also supports key names which are shown in the sequence editor.
    This way the Note Mapper can also be used to remap complex drum sound setups.
  • Finetuned VST engine: Even for VST 2.4 plugins the effFlagsCanReplacing is taken into account eventhough it is deprecated by the VST SDK.
  • Fixed an issue wrt using custom note key names.
How to install:

Windows: Put the new .exe and .id files into the M7.5 installation folder.
MacOS: Put the new .app file(s) into the M7.5 installation folder.

Thank you for the update.
There still is a bug with the renamed keys : I was thinking that the non renamed keys will appear as "---" but it's not the case. So I renamed some "---" but Mulab don't take this into account everytime. From time to time, it revert to the original name, so I redo the "---" but then it's another key that loose it's "---"...
Can we have a button to quickly rename all the keys "---" before renaming the ones we want ?

pquenin wrote:There still is a bug with the renamed keys : I was thinking that the non renamed keys will appear as "---" but it's not the case.
Non renamed keys appear as standard key names eg C4, D#5, etc...
So I renamed some "---" but Mulab don't take this into account everytime.
"---" is regarded as a custom key name so it should be accepted. When exactly does MuLab not take this?

That improved Note Mapper really expands possibilities. It is just the feature I needed. Thanks for all your hard work!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

mutools wrote: "---" is regarded as a custom key name so it should be accepted. When exactly does MuLab not take this?
It's ok when I rename the key. Then I save my preset and reload it, and some "---" have disappeared, replaced by the standard key names.

Will try ASAP with another value ("***")...

What are the exact steps to repeat this?

Thanks!
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

Nice! Also MUX?

mutools wrote:What are the exact steps to repeat this?
I've tried to rename with "***" instaed of "---" and it's OK, so I will not loose more time on this.
Thanx for your support.
I hope there will be a way to hide some notes in the piano roll in the future...

pquenin wrote:I hope there will be a way to hide some notes in the piano roll in the future...
I agree that would be a nice feature, but it's not something that can be implemented quickly. I've added a note on the long wishlist.

Thanks for the new update Jo, I really like the improved note mapper module :tu:

New MuLab 7.6.1 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

What's new:
  • New "Chebyshev II" audio filter featuring high order lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandstop. (test version)
  • Note Dispatcher module: Finetuned behavior so to decrease the chance that a module reset is needed in case you change the input connection while notes are being played to it.
  • The "PreferredAudioRecordingLatencyCompensation" audio setup setting has been moved to the standard preferences panel and can now be changed without having to restart MuLab.
How to install:

Windows: Put the new .exe and .id files into the M7.6 installation folder.
MacOS: Put the new .app file(s) into the M7.6 installation folder.

Thanks!!!
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

Thanks for the new update Jo!
I'm going to make some noise with the new filters! :band: :party:

https://soundcloud.com/dakkra/echoes

Did this with Musynths, Musampla, one VSTi and some effects. Reverse vocals and vocal processing were Mulab + Musampla.

Enjoy!

Chris Soderquist (Dakkra)

(Also I'm no vocalist, my apologies for pitch drifting)
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”