M7.7.4

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds like you've got a solution already without taking up developer time for now.

Having and using Metaplugin V3 in MuLab is quite useful to "fill the gaps in", in MuLab's feature set. Until Jo has time to implement VST3 and other things like accommodating Waves natively, I feel it gives Jo "time to breath" so to speak with the feature requests. I also find I can use my 32 bit vst's again now (KitCore) in 64bit MuLab using Metaglugin3 64 (some how I didn't get on with jbridge,,,). Only problem I have found is waves synths crash Metaplugin V3, Christian has been looking into the problem, but as yet hasn't found an answer for it.

I want not buy metaplugin, metaplugin 3 come too late.1-2 years earlier maybe i buy. In the last year reaper and the magix music maker(which have no 64 bit version) get vst3. now which daw have no VST 3 ?. metaplugin allow not when space bar is press play. but seem it is maybe not much work to get VST3. maybe only the callingoffsets and filename is diffrent in vst3. so when not want to implement full VST3 features and no VST3 version of mux, this can maybe done in 1-2 hours. i also can wait some months and i can pay update of mux.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

New MuLab 7.6.5 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

M7.6.5 features an improved, finetuned, extended and optimized version of the new Resonator module:
  • Fixed a couple of potential sonic bugs.
  • Added automatic pitch compensation upon using higher damp settings (which, in the first version, could cause a little pitch drift)
  • Added "Reset Mode" property. This mode defines when the Resonator resets itself to a fresh start state ie. without any previous resonations. In some cases it's good to reset it on every incoming note, in other cases it's better to keep it going, it depends of the musical context/taste.
  • Added "Invert Feedback" option. This generates another timbre.
How to install:

Windows: Put the new .exe and .id files into the M7.6 installation folder.
MacOS: Put the new .app file(s) into the M7.6 installation folder.

I can clearly hear the improvements,now the resonator is much better!
The reset mode it's perfect and the Invert feedback sounds very good,especially for synth patches,perfect combo:)
Thanks Jo :tu:

Thx :)

Well some final cherry on the reso-cake:
It turned out that in some specific cases, depending on the audio input and the played keys, there could be an (little) audio click upon resetting the resonator. M7.6.6 avoids that.

M7.6.6 is available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

How to install:

Now the new resonator sounds extremely perfect,at least for me :tu:
Thank you so much Jo!

New MuLab 7.6.7 available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mulab

It fixes a bug when sending events from the composer to deep nested modules that are not processed.

Sorry for the frequent updates, hopefully this one is the M7.6 release version.

How to install:

Also MUX Modular Plug-In 7.6.7 is available in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/mux

How to install:

Windows: Put the new .Dll and .ID files into the MUX 7.5 installation folder.
MacOS: Put the new .vst files into the MUX 7.5 installation folder.

:tu: :party: Thanks :clap:
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

:clap: :tu:

Also I like the new thumbnail/logo for the forum :) Sleek and compact
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Thx Dakkra :tu:

pljones wrote:This is probably just a graphic "glitch" down to modules saving CPU by cutting off when they've nothing to do. I've knocked up a rather pointless synth ("MildlyBrassy.Mux" under MUX Instruments/pljones in MuLib) based around the two new modules and passed the output through a Limiter. When I press and hold a note until it fully decays, everything displays ok. If I release the note, the Limiter display halts before the audio display hits zero. That's been sitting there "not decaying" whilst I've been posting :). It corrects itself if I turn it off and on again - or, indeed, click the display to reset or press a note until the audio decays. Hm, maybe it's intentional?
Indeed a unintended graphic glitch. Thx for reporting this, taken note.

The new filter and resonator are really cool! Thanks for adding them. :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”