How to get this in Mux ?

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kicksampleplayer.jpg
This sample sound for drums gettingin a mux ?
Its a bit userundfriendly Mulab/MUx ..there is no reference what people are using in their modulair building
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

janhardo wrote:This sample sound for drums gettingin a mux ?
what do you mean?
do you want to use a sample for a kick drum track?
janhardo wrote:Its a bit userundfriendly Mulab/MUx ..there is no reference what people are using in their modulair building
The modular environment offers endless possibilities,each of us has its own creative resources.
The forum is our reference point for sharing patches, ideas, knowledge, etc.

If you need help, you can ask here in the forum :)

Maybe it's just a placeholder for a sample?

Yes i ask here :) , it is a Modo Kick sound for a track , so i thought i load the sample player in MUX, but did not get this sample screen
With (self)reference i mean in the case of the Note key/vel filter component, that some one new to MUX not can see from the KeyKick module what kind of module it is

I do want to build a own drum rack, because i pedal hihat( also too needed a electric snare + side stick) is missing in the Mudrum, but choosing the needed drumsounds in Mudrum and save is this is also OK => no don't make it with the Mudrum ..i need the Note key/vel filter component to assign the drumsounds
I must this construct in the MUX.
So how to add this Modio Kick example sound in the MUX?

I have attached an example project with a custom drumkit in mudrum,you can drag the samples you want to replace in mudrum (I think you know this)

There is also an example of the first basic step to making a drumkit patch using different modules,
check the first track that contains "empty synth",open the mux modular area and take a look.

Hope it helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks !, thats really helps for me to build a better general midi drum rack then the default general midi drum sounds.

No problem, let me know if you need any further help.
If you are interested in a gm drumkit, check also the mux device "multisampla"
you can build your kit with a set of different samples,there is an example in the factory library>instrument>percussion>gm drumset.

Yes , i noticed already the GM drumset under percussion..let me look what i can do with MUX
Q: is Mudrum made with MUX alone or with extra programming too ?..because how to add the pad sampleplayer to a frontpanel ( what component ? )

GMdrumset.jpg
Here a pic.. i like to have more drumpads then 12 of them, but probably sufficient ?
In this setup i can assign the drumsounds to a particular note number .. needed for midi gm drum patterns

janhardo wrote:is Mudrum made with MUX alone or with extra programming too ?
The factory devices like MuDrum indeed use internal features which are not available for MUX front panels.

Yes, because i also wondering how the TF90's kit was made by taifunk
I like also to have this frontpanel :wink:

I just made a custom drumkit in Mudrum and renamed in "TF90's kit",nothing special :)
I have an old patch that maybe can help you,it's a bit obsolete and needs some improvement but it's something like what you're trying to build.
You do not need a note key filter module in this patch, just right click on a pad>edit properties>set the note key.
However,the pads are already mapped:) so you have 24 drum pads.

Each pad has its own MuPad(click the arrow below the pad) and you can drag and drop your samples in the slot.

Well, the effects in the rack slots and choice of samples gives the quality of drums.
I just made a custom drumkit in Mudrum and renamed in "TF90's kit",nothing special :)
Thanks for the 24 drumpads!( now i must try to construct this in the MUX by meself too as exercise)
Note: adding mux device "multisampla" in the rack slot and General Midi sounds ..gives the richt notenumbers and no need to search for all samples in the MUpad
Now it must be possible to use GM drumpatterns ..or do i miss something?

Yes, it works very nice for the drumpads assigning GM drumsounds
All GM midi sounds from the Multi sampla ( must be loaded 46 times ? )
Is there a way to load one instance of Multi Sampla or is this not important?
Also needed the master effects and additional (that's present in the rack) + drum effects in the MUX setup ( how to route this audio : In MUlab itself i can route this rather easy, but now as MUX? )

One instance of Multi Sampla should be enough,because effects is going by rackslots for the drumsound => no it is not possible if some of the drumsound are connected to a effect rack.
Note: there is a "bleep"to hear ?
GM drum rack.jpg
Last edited by janhardo on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you want to use large multiple-sample kits, it's best to use one instance of the multisampla,
however if you do not want to lose pads on the front panel you can use this modified patch.
TF 24 Pad mod.zip
As you can see in the modular area ,I deleted some modules and left only the note event pads,then 24 pads connected to a single rack (which contains the multisampla)added to the front panel.
This is just an example, you can change the setup and add other modules like racks,pads,etc.
janhardo wrote:Note: there is a "bleep"to hear ?
what do you mean?

Return to “MUTOOLS”