Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1350 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 pm Can't get demo MUX Modular to work- help!

I've tried tons of VST's through the years. So today I attempted to try MUX Modular, and it just crashes my Cubase AI8 (with Mac OSX 10.9.5). First I tried just copying just the 2 vst files (MUX Modular Synth.vst and MUX Modular Effect.vst) into this folder: Macintosh HD>Library>Audio>Plug-Ins>VST. That did not work. So I put those 2 files in the trash. Then, I copied the entire MUX Modular folder (which has several folders within it) into the same VST folder I mentioned earlier, and it just crashes Cubase. Am I doing something wrong?
pljones
KVRAF

6024 posts since 8 Feb, 2003, from London, UK

Postby pljones; Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:10 pm Re: Can't get demo MUX Modular to work- help!

aaron aardvark
KVRian

1350 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:13 pm Re: Can't get demo MUX Modular to work- help!

pljones,
Thank you for replying, but that's what I followed.....unless I did it wrong somehow. Perhaps it is just not compatible with my set-up?
mutools
KVRAF

9212 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:33 pm Re: Can't get demo MUX Modular to work- help!

The combi MacOS 9 + Cubase + MUX VST might indeed be a sensitive case. Anyway, please email the detailed crash report (ie including the crash module name, stack calls, etc) to:
Thx.

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS