Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
Devy Dvyn
KVRer

1 post since 2 Nov, 2017

Postby Devy Dvyn; Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 pm [Feature Request]: Preview senquence files in browser & mulab api scripting

I would like to know if there is a way you could visually prewiew a step sequencer musequence file. I would also like to know if there was a way the user community to build custom mu-plugins and a scripting interface. I believe that would give this program a great boost with a community of developers and engineers to help extend mulabs functionality into a completely customizable daw with the hopes one day it could become open source software.
mutools
KVRAF

9165 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:05 pm Re: [Feature Request]: Preview senquence files in browser & mulab api scripting

Devy Dvyn wrote:I would like to know if there is a way you could visually prewiew a step sequencer musequence file.

When the browser is set to What = Sequences then any sequences you click will be previewed thru the focused target module. Not visually though, you need to effectively import the sequence in order to view/edit it.

I would also like to know if there was a way the user community to build custom mu-plugins and a scripting interface. I believe that would give this program a great boost with a community of developers and engineers to help extend mulabs functionality into a completely customizable daw with the hopes one day it could become open source software.

No scripting language yet, also not planned yet.
dakkra
KVRian

832 posts since 4 Oct, 2012, from Utah

Postby dakkra; Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:35 pm Re: [Feature Request]: Preview senquence files in browser & mulab api scripting

ReaJS + MUX = pretty awesome modular environment. Just takes some getting used to.

Dakkra

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS