Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
d.vyd
KVRist

160 posts since 2 May, 2016

Postby d.vyd; Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:46 am Stuck notes using some MuLab bass presets

Hi! I have a plugin creating MIDI notes and MuLab presets generating the sound. The plugin is in rack #1. The MuLab instrument is in rack #2. The events from the plugin go into a MIDI channel splitter and then into rack #2.

I've noticed a lot of stuck notes with some presets, such as "DUB 13" in the bass section. I can't figure out if the plugin is generating stuck MIDI notes or if there is an audio problem inside MuLab. I've recorded the MIDI notes and they look fine. None of them are very long or very short. There seems to be more of a chance of a stuck note at higher BPM or when there are a number of notes close together. I currently "solve" this problem by hitting the "panic" button even while the sequence is playing. Is there a better solution?

-d. vyd
mutools
KVRAF

9165 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:58 am Re: Stuck notes using some MuLab bass presets

Use an Event Monitor to precisely analyse the events that go into the MUX patch.
d.vyd
KVRist

160 posts since 2 May, 2016

Postby d.vyd; Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am Re: Stuck notes using some MuLab bass presets

Thanks. I'll use the event monitor. I suspect it is an issue with the plugin and not with MuLab.

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS