Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

meta parameters bar

moutkie08
KVRist

53 posts since 26 May, 2009

Postby moutkie08; Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:28 am meta parameters bar

hi, just a simple question , i don´t think this bar (meta parameters) can be hidden, right? i checked the preferences and didn´t see anything about it , checking here just to be sure.
thanks.

edit- another simple one, when we stat mulab there´s a little window where we can choose the project to load up, can´t we set up a default one to be loaded, seems not because i didn´t find anything either, again just asking here to be sure :)!
mutools
KVRAF

9165 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:43 am Re: meta parameters bar

moutkie08 wrote:hi, just a simple question , i don´t think this bar (meta parameters) can be hidden, right? i checked the preferences and didn´t see anything about it , checking here just to be sure.
thanks.

Indeed it cannot be hidden.

edit- another simple one, when we stat mulab there´s a little window where we can choose the project to load up, can´t we set up a default one to be loaded, seems not because i didn´t find anything either, again just asking here to be sure :)!

Indeed the startup dialog is always there and also includes the last project you worked on so that one can be quickly selected too.
moutkie08
KVRist

53 posts since 26 May, 2009

Postby moutkie08; Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 am Re: meta parameters bar

ok thanks! (maybe if the bar was placed in the upper bar with the power button, i don´t know, just starting messing with mulab, just a first impression!)
freddo
KVRist

95 posts since 28 Apr, 2017, from "Me? I live everywhere, or I'd be dead"

Postby freddo; Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 am Re: meta parameters bar

moutkie08 wrote:maybe if the bar was placed in the upper bar with the power button,

I quite like this idea, it would allow for more space on screen. Also, how about reducing the size of the meta knobs a little?
:hihi: :lol:
pljones
KVRAF

6005 posts since 8 Feb, 2003, from London, UK

Postby pljones; Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 am Re: meta parameters bar

Now we've got front panel editing, the whole meta-parameter bar could just go. The meta-parameter mappings could be on the tool icon and the front panel editor could add meta parameters (menu item, not drag-n-drop, though).

(And then, maybe, have a "sticky to modular" mode for the front panel if you just want it for tweaking some meta-parameters.)
freddo
KVRist

95 posts since 28 Apr, 2017, from "Me? I live everywhere, or I'd be dead"

Postby freddo; Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:30 pm Re: meta parameters bar

I'd personally like it to stay. Losing drag n drop isn't good! It forces more menu delving drudgery!
:hihi: :lol:

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS