Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
akeia
KVRist

50 posts since 14 Nov, 2016, from Berliner Umland

Postby akeia; Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 am Modulating MUX meta-parameter from within MUX?

I know about the MUX in MUX trick to modulate meta-parameters from an enclosing MUX. But in my patches I often come to the point where I would need to modulate a meta-parameter from within a MUX.

I would expect to choose a meta-parameter as target when I connect an event- or modulation-connection to "Event Out" and/or "Modulation Out". Using the logic that I come from inside to outside and outside means the wrapper around my MUX.

Is there some solution/trick to modulate meta-parameters from within a MUX? Otherwise this is a feature request :D
mutools
KVRAF

9165 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:46 am Re: Modulating MUX meta-parameter from within MUX?

Modulating meta-parameters from within that same MUX is and will not be possible. Modulating meta-parameters of an inner MUX might be implmented in a future version. Until then you can use a Parameter Event Generator in the outer MUX and modulate that PEG.
akeia
KVRist

50 posts since 14 Nov, 2016, from Berliner Umland

Postby akeia; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:34 am Re: Modulating MUX meta-parameter from within MUX?

I see. Is there another mechanism to (ideally bi-directionaly) couple parameters within a MUX using a mechanism like the "Parameter Map" for meta-parameters?

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS