Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
1 post since 20 Nov, 2017

Postby Jimp_music; Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:51 pm A gratitude for years of hardwork and a story of success

It's been about three years since i started using Mulab as a music making software. It was in fact my first DAW and since then I haven't switched. Mulab has come a long way over the years for me , becoming a more wholesome experience. The new functions, racks, samples , effects and a lot more almost entirely changed the user experience while maintaining the same ol' easy to use user interface. Now this calls for something...

So, myself and a fellow Mulab user/artist decided to present the man behind Mulab, Mr. Jo Langie, et.al, with a kind gratitude for what a marvelous software he has created. This we felt, was much deserved and quite honestly the fruit for his efforts.

We present to you a special song, "GRATITUDE", a special dedication to Jo Langie, the man who made not only me, but thousands of music lovers more than happy by creating such an amazing software...

We all thank you and acknowledge your sincere eforts in putting together a success story.

-Satisfied Mulab user
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
114 posts since 28 Apr, 2017, from "Me? I live everywhere, or I'd be dead"

Postby freddo; Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:16 am Re: A gratitude for years of hardwork and a story of success

Great track! Any chance you'd share it?
I don't know much about the reasons behind it, not been here long, but Jo seems like a nice bloke receptive and fair, to a point.
:hihi: :lol:
9376 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:30 am Re: A gratitude for years of hardwork and a story of success

Thank you for your appreciation and sharing that nice track :tu:

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS